19th April 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if pursuing 12th NIOS?

Hello,
I am studying 12th from NIOS.
I also want to give CLAT. So, please tell me
NIOS Board is accepted for giving CLAT?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in CLAT 2015 after passing NIOS board?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in IGNOU B.Tech entrance exam if pursuing 12th PCM from NIOS?
  3. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  4. Can I do Computer courses along with pursuing 12th NIOS? -- [New]
  5. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  7. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if secured 65% in 12th Science being a 21 years old candidate?
  9. Possibility to study B.Tech in Abroad for 12th NIOS student?
  10. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for IPS exam after graduation if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th from NIOS Board?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in Accountancy of 12th Kerala State Open School? How many subjects will I get in NIOS?
  14. Whether NIOS student is eligible to study BDS course?
  15. Pursuing 12th directly after NIOS 10th is possible?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for CLAT? Am I eligible for CLAT if I passed 12th CBSE board with compartment(50% marks)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
23rd April 2015, 07:51 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if pursuing 12th NIOS?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in CLAT examination after completion of your 12th standard from NIOS Board as it is a recognised Board. CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. It is an all India entrance examination which is conducted by 16 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programmes (LL.B. & LL.M.). Eligibility criteria required to appear in CLAT examination is mentioned below :-

-> You should have obtained Higher Secondary School/ Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent certificate with not less than an aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognized Board.

--> You should be below 20 years of age as on 1st July of the year of examination. In case of SC/ST and Persons with Disability candidates, they should be below 22 years of age.
23rd April 2015, 09:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if pursuing 12th NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying 12th from NIOS.
I also want to give CLAT. So, please tell me
NIOS Board is accepted for giving CLAT?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes, you are not eligible for CLAT exam.

CLAT is stands for Common Law Admission Test. This exam is conducted for admission for LLB & LLM course.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible to attend in CLAT exam for admission in LLB course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for under graduate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?