19th April 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Computer courses along with pursuing 12th NIOS?

Hi,
I have passed my 10th from NIOS with 60% and now doing my 12th from NIOS. I am doing it Externally. I would like to know if I can do some course now? I am interested to do some Computer course. I would also like to know if both can be done together? I would be greatful if you would guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to know about the recruitment of BSF and CRPF? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  4. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech in Abroad for 12th NIOS student?
  6. Animation related courses for 12th NIOS student?
  7. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  8. Highest marks and percentage given by NIOS? What options do I have after finishing my 12th?
  9. Pursuing 12th directly after NIOS 10th is possible?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  11. In which engineering college(affiliated to Anna University) in Tamil Nadu I am eligible to take admission? I am pursuing my SSC through NIOS -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in IGNOU B.Tech entrance exam if pursuing 12th PCM from NIOS?
  14. Entrance exams to study further for 12th Commerce with Computer Application NIOS Board student?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy if completed 12th NIOS?
  16. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?
  17. Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?
  18. Is NIOS acceptable to study abroad?
23rd April 2015, 09:54 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do Computer courses along with pursuing 12th NIOS?

Yes, you can do computer courses along with your 12th from NIOS. You have taken right decision to pursue computer courses along with 12th. Because these certificate will be use full after completion of your graduation. Computer knowledge is very important in the present generation. So the computer education is very important to secure the good job in reputed companies.
23rd April 2015, 10:50 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do Computer courses along with pursuing 12th NIOS?

After class 10th you can go for the following computer courses which are as follows:-

> Certificate in Application Software (CAS)

> Certificate in Office Automation and Internet (COA)

> Certificate in Multimedia and Animation Designing (CMAD)

> Certificate in C++ (CPP)

> Certificate in Web Technology (CWT)

> Certificate in Computer Application (CCA)

These are some computer course which can be done after completing your class 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?