11th September 2011, 09:31 PM
shamini.singh

Am I eligible for all bank exam after scoring 58% in 12th board and 70% in graduation?

i got 58% in 12th board...and now i am pursuing graduation....in graduation my agreegate marks is above 70%...so plzz tell me m i eligible for all banks exams..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after scoring 56% in 12th and 45% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  3. Am I eligible for bank PO and Bank Clerk exam after scoring 64.33%
  4. Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?
  5. Am I eligible fro bank PO exam after scoring 59% in 12th and 51% in graduation
  6. Can I give the exam for Bank PO after scoring 54% in 12th and 60% in BSc -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after scoring 53% aggregate in graduation? What is the name of the bank?
  8. Am I eligible to give Bank PO exam after scoring 52% in 12th and 64% in graduation?
  9. Am i eligible for bank PO and Bank clerk exam? I have scored 63.33% in 12th and 54.61% in graduation
  10. Am I eligible for bank PO and clerical entrance exam after scoring 78% in 10th?
  11. Am I eligible for any bank exam after scoring 43% in graduation
  12. Am I eligible to enter for Bank PO exam after scoring 47% in graduation and 70% in 12th?
  13. Am i eligible for bank PO exam after scoring 59% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  14. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after scoring 54% in graduation and 60% in MA?
  15. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after scoring 64% in 12th? I have got 58% in B.Tech
  16. Am i eligible for PO in Bank after scoring 45% in 10th?
  17. Am I eligible for bank PO entrance exam after scoring 56% in 12th and 60% in graduation
  18. Am I eligible for bank after passing 12th with 68%?
12th September 2011, 06:44 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for all bank exam after scoring 58% in 12th board and 70% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamini.singh View Post
i got 58% in 12th board...and now i am pursuing graduation....in graduation my agreegate marks is above 70%...so plzz tell me m i eligible for all banks exams..
Yes, You are Eligible for Bank examination.

Candidates may apply for Bank Clerical examination and Bank PO examination.

>> If you have completed your Graduation degree course then you are eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination. To apply for Bank PO Examination Candidates must have completed his Graduation degree course in any Discipline form a recognised University and your age should between 21 to 30 years.

>> The Eligiblity Criteria Are Vary form Bank to Bank, If you are Interested to apply for Private bank then you need to complete your Graduation with Minimum 55% marks in any discipline form a recognised University and your age should not be more than 25 years.

>> But if you are Interested to apply for Nationalized Bank PO Examination Post like SBI and IBPS then you need to complete your Graduation degree course in any discipline form a recognised University and You dont Need to mentain any Minimum Percentage eligibility, Any Graduate passed candidates are eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination.

But If you are Pursuing your Graduation degree course and Not completed your Graduation then you are also eligible to apply for IBPS Clerical examination, You have to apply for this examination on the Basis of 12Th examination and You have already scored more than 50% marks in your 12Th examination then you are eligible for IBPS Examination, The Registration was already started and if you are Interested then please apply for IBPS Soon and for more information please check the official website -

http://www.ibps.in
12th September 2011, 06:56 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Am I eligible for all bank exam after scoring 58% in 12th board and 70% in graduation?

Eligibility criteria for Bank PO -

1. Graduation from any recognized university .
2. Minimum 60% marks in graduation .
3. Age limit = 21 to 30 years for general category students (5 years relaxation for sc/st )

As you have 70% marks in graduation , you are eligible for the exam .

Thank you
12th September 2011, 07:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree with above 55% marks from any recogniged university are eligible for BANK PO exam.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.

Your graduation marks is above 60% so you are eligible for maximum no BANK PO exam.

thanks
12th September 2011, 07:52 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you are eligiable for the IBPS clerical exam.

eligibility criteria for the IBPS clerical exam is like

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (as on 01.08.2011)

>>>A pass with 60% marks in the aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/SSLC/10 th
std. Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM
candidates a pass in the aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/SSLC/10 th std.
Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent.

OR
>>>A pass with 50% marks in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern) /11 th Std. of
(11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre-University or any equivalent examination/Diploma
in Banking recognized by Central/State Government or U.T. administration. For
SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM candidates a pass in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3
pattern) /11 th Std. of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre-University or any equivalent
examination/Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/State Government or U.T.
administration.

OR
>>>Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification
recognized as such by the Central Government.

as you have 70% marks in graduation. so you are eligible for the IBPS clerical exam.

all the best...........
14th September 2011, 01:56 PM
malek basit

hiiiiiiiiiii , hellooooo

>> So, If you are Interested in Bank Clerical examination, then please apply for the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) and it will conducts the Common written examination for clerical Post.

>> You have already completed your 12Th examination with more than 50% marks, so you are eligible for IBPS Examination and after completing this examination you will get jobs in Public sector banks.

But to apply for this examination your age should between 18 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved Category.

The Registration process was already started and the last date of apply for this examination was 24/Sep/2011.

The examination was Going to be held on 27/Nov/2011.

>> So, please apply for this examination soon before the last date, the examination fees of IBPS Clerical examination Was Rs 350 and you have to pay the fees in Nationalized banks through challan and then you can fill the Online Application form and for more Details.. ♣
30th September 2011, 12:10 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

you can apply for the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) and it will conducts the Common written examination for clerical Post.
as you have complete our 12th &graduation with more than 50%, & 55% respectively, hence you are eligible for this examination.
the age limit for this exam 21-28.
there are some years of relaxations are given to SC\ST\OBC\PH candidates.

The Registration process was already started and the last date of apply for this examination was 24/Sep/2011.

>> So, please apply for this examination soon before the last date, the examination fees of IBPS Clerical examination Was Rs 350 and you have to pay the fees in Nationalized banks through challan and then you can fill the Online Application form and for more information.
30th September 2011, 09:18 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

The Eligibility Criteria Are Vary form Bank to Bank, If you are Interested to apply for Private bank then you need to complete your Graduation with Minimum 55% marks in any discipline form a recognized University and your age should not be more than 28 years.there are some years of relaxations are given to SC\ST\OBC\PH candidates.

some them want the minimum% in graduation is 60%. such as in AXIS, ICICI BANK SBI etc etc.
so them you are not eligible.

30th September 2011, 09:34 PM
saurabh abhijeet

yes you are eligible for bank exams....

eligibility for any bank PO exam is....
-you should be graduate from a recognized university
-and your age should less than 21 years and more than 30 years
-if you belongs to OBC then your age should not be more than 33 years
-and if you belong to SC/ST then your age should not be more than 35 years

//some bank requires 60% in graduation but you got 70% so you are eligible for all the bank PO as well as bank clerk exam.......
30th September 2011, 09:35 PM
saurabh abhijeet

yes you are eligible for bank exams....

//some bank requires 60% in graduation but you got 70% so you are eligible for all the bank PO as well as bank clerk exam.......
1st October 2011, 12:26 AM
njsingh15

Quote:
yes, OF course you are eligible for bank exam.
1st October 2011, 12:41 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Following is the eligibility criteria required for the Bank PO exam:-
1. you should have 60% in class 10&12
2. You should have 60% in Graduation.
3. Your age must be within 21-30years.
Age relaxation for-
OBC-3 years
SC/ST-5 years
PH-10 years
--Therefore it seems that you are not eligible for the Bank PO exams.
Although you are very much eligible for all the Bank Clerk exams.
All the best!!!!!!!
24th October 2011, 11:45 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Eligibility criteria for Bank PO -

1. Graduation from any recognized university .
2. Minimum 60% marks in graduation .
3. Age limit = 21 to 30 years for general category students (5 years relaxation for sc/st )

As you have 70% marks in graduation , you are eligible for the exam .

Thank you
7th January 2012, 02:40 PM
chiknichameli

If you are Interested to apply for Private bank then you need to complete your Graduation with Minimum 55% marks in any discipline form a recognised University and your age should not be more than 25 years. But if you are Interested to apply for Nationalized Bank PO Examination Post like SBI and IBPS then you need to complete your Graduation degree course in any discipline form a recognised University and You dont Need to mentain any Minimum Percentage eligibility, Any Graduate passed candidates are eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination.
7th February 2012, 05:01 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI FRIEND,

Yes, Definitely you are eligible to apply for Bank PO Recruitment examinations Because you have already completed your Graduate degree course and for this examination Graduation is the minimum Eligibility. After graduation you are eligible for all bank exam.

good luck
11th March 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

i have done 3 yrs diploma in electronics and communication after 10th so m i elegible for PO cwe exam please tell me...
12th March 2012, 06:06 PM
masuka123

Hello friend...
IBPS..
The IBPS examination conducted every year to appoint or recruiet the candidates into the banks....
At the age of 29,one can appear to the examination and can get bank job...
Eligibility criteria....
*Candidate must be an Indian..

Educational qualification:

*should pass in the examination of their respected degree or 12th,recognised by the government of India...

Age limit:

*should have the age
Minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years...
Age relaxations for the...
Sc/St-5 years
Bc's-3 years..
Ph persons-10 years...
So, the person can apply the IBPS examination at the age of 29...
15th March 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

My qualification -----MA HISTORY(54.56%),YEAR OF PASSING 2000
Bed(67%), YOP 2003
SET(KERALA) YOP 2004
Am I eligible for NET EXAM?
4th May 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
how much %required to po clerk of sbi
5th May 2012, 12:26 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yes you are eligible to apply bank jobs with your educational qualification.

Eligibility criteria for bank PO:

>>Those candidate who are applying the jobs could be complete graduation from any recognised university with atleast of 55% marks.

>>Age limits is 21 years to 30 years.

>>Final year candidates also eligible.

>>Candidate must be a citizen of india.

Selection procedure:

Written test,
Interview.

Official website of ibps:

Best of luck.
5th May 2012, 12:00 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Hello friend....

Yes,you are eligible for all bank exams.

The minimum qualification required for bank po exam is graduation from a recognized university and candidate should be a citizen of india.Age limit for this exam is 21 to 30 years and age relaxation for OBC,SC/ST candidates.
Selection process done in two phases those are
1.written exam
2.Interview

12th standard is the minimum qualification for clerical exams and age should between 18 to 28 years,candidate should be a citizen of india and are relaxation for OBC,SC/ST candidates.

Selection process:
1.Written exam
2.Interview
5th May 2012, 12:50 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yes you are eligible to apply bank jobs, if you are completed graduation then you are eligible for BANK PO(Probationary Officer) exam.

IBPS conducting exams for recruiting 19 banking sectors.

Eligibility criteria for bank PO:

The candidate should be complete graduation from any recognised university with atleast of 60% of marks.

Candidate should be a citizen of india

Final year graduates are also eligible.

Age limits is 21 years to 30 years.

Selection procedure:

Written test,
Interview.

For more details visit

Best of luck.
5th May 2012, 01:56 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for Bank Exam after passing graduation with 70% marks.

For Bank Exam you are age should be in between 21-26 year.
For ST/Sc candidate age limit is 21-30 year.

For date of entrance exam you read Employment newspaper.

There are three stage of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Group Discussion
> Interview

GOOD LUCK!
5th May 2012, 02:03 PM
sagar R.kachhadiya
Member+

You are eligible for IBPS PO exam.
But you are not eligible for SBI PO exam.

IBPS PO exam eligibility :
you shoud have 50% in 12th and 50% in graduation.
so you are eligible for that.

SBI education PO eligibility
you should have 60% in 12th.but you had not.so you are not eligible for SBI PO exam.
5th May 2012, 05:43 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As you have secured 70% in Graduation you are eligible for bank clerical as well as P.O. Exam.

The Bank exam conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) for 19 Public Sector banks.

ELIGIBILITY FOR BANK CLERICAL EXAM:-

-The candidate should be an Indian Citizen
-Should have completed 12th with 60% marks OR should have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University
-Should be within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate
-Should be a computer literate one.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR P.O. EXAM:-

-The candidate must be an Indian National
-Should have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University.
-Should be within the age of 20 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate
-Should be a computer literate one.

Selection for both the exams are through written exam followed by Personal Interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
9th May 2012, 12:11 AM
tyler_durdun

Please see that
Qualifications for IBPS:

A. Common Written Examination (Probationary Officer)-

Any Graduate.

B. Common Written Examination (clerk)-

10th std.- 60% for Open(Gen.) Candidates
&
Only Pass for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM Candidates
OR
12th std.- 50% for Open(Gen) Candidates
&
Only Pass for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM Candidates.
Thank You
5th June 2012, 10:00 AM
Nature Boy

Dear Friend,

Yes, you are elligible for all bank exam the reason is you have 70% in your graduation. Qualification reqired in bank exams is that
*You should minimum graduate from recognised university for all candidates i.e., General, Sc, St, Obc, pwd.

Regards,
Yogesh Khandelwal
27th August 2012, 12:00 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The Eligibility Criteria that you require to fulfill in order to be able to write the SBI Bank PO Exam are :

* You must have completed your graduation with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognized college/university.

* Your age must lie in between 21-30 years.

* There is also a relaxation of 3 years for students belonging to OBC Category and 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.

* You must have Indian Nationality.

Based on the above mentioned, you are eligible for the exam.

this is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?