24th October 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for EAMCET, if done 10th from Saudi Arabia and 12th from Hyderabad?

Me and my brother we both were in Saudi Arabia till 10th class and we are now studying 11th and 12th class from Hyderabad. Is EAMCET exam is necessary for us or we have to apply as NRI candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  2. If I study 12th under CBSE in Saudi Arabia then am I eligible to write EAMCET exam of Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get NRI certificate if done Senior Secondary in Saudi Arabia while applied in EAMCET?
  4. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  5. Indian citizen who is studying 10+2 in Saudi Arabia is eligible for EAMCET?
  6. Will NRI get admission under management quota? What are the formalities? Colleges offering the same?
  7. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  8. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  9. List of some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course
  10. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  11. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  12. Can I pursue half semester of 10th CBSE if discontinue from Saudi Arabia?
  13. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  14. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
  15. List of best distance universities of Saudi Arabia? Which type of scholarships are available here for foreign students?
  16. How an Indian can get Teacher job in Saudi Arabia?
  17. How to complete intermediate while working in Saudi Arabia? -- [New]
  18. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
24th October 2016, 11:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for EAMCET, if done 10th from Saudi Arabia and 12th from Hyderabad?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for the EAMCET as you are not the citizen of India.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to appear in the EAMCET, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 45% of marks in it.
Candidates age must be in between 17 to 22 years.
Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Candidates belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh and must satisfy the conditions laid down in Andhra Pradesh are eligible.
25th October 2016, 02:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for EAMCET, if done 10th from Saudi Arabia and 12th from Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Me and my brother we both were in Saudi Arabia till 10th class and we are now studying 11th and 12th class from Hyderabad. Is EAMCET exam is necessary for us or we have to apply as NRI candidate?
If you have residential of India, the you are eligible for EAMCET exam.

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical common entrance test held by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university with PCM or PCB subject are eligible for EAMCET 2016 exam.

Your age must be above 16 years.
25th October 2016, 06:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, you need not apply for the course as an NRI candidate as you have completed your 12th board examination from India(Hyderabad) itself. You can appear for the examination and get admission in the course if you are able to clear the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?