24th October 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I give the 12th exams again?

Hello Sir, can I give again 12th exam as I was passed from CBSE but I am failed in physics exam in 2014 and I want to clear it again from NIOS or the private forms because only after that I can eligibilty for the medical entrance exam. Please show me the way please.

24th October 2016, 09:46 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: Can I give the 12th exams again?

Yes,you can give CBSE physics re-appear test if you fail in final test
It's usually tough,so you have to perform your best

But if you want to do from NIOS

1) You can give on-demand physics exam of NIOS.The same marks of the other passed subjects will be transferred to the NIOS certificate & one will be able to save a year in the process.

2) A student from CBSE will not have to learn much extra. But unlike CBSE, the syllabus of NIOS consists of two classes/years. It means the NIOS exam for class 12 will contain portions of both classes 11 & 12. But the questions in the exams will be easier than that of CBSE.

3)Your Marksheet of NIOS will work for Medical Entrance exam.

So,instead of wasting another year in CBSE,go for NIOS and give on-demand exam of physics.
Good Luck
24th October 2016, 09:47 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can very well give 12th once again.

Since you left the studies, you need to appear in all the papers and not just in Physics.

You will require the following documents :
* 10th Mark Sheet.
* School Leaving certificate
* Character Certificate
* Identity Proof

By paying the requisite fee which is very nominal, you can apply for the 12th through the NIOS and appear in the exams.
24th October 2016, 10:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can try from NIOS, if you have failed in regular board exams. Private education is definitely an option for you, just apply for admission when it is open.

NIOS is considered sufficient for medical entrance exams. So, you can surely apply for it.
24th October 2016, 10:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for 10+2 board exams from National Institute of Open Schooling. NIOS is recognized board and marksheets of this board is acceptable for all entrance exams of higher studies like engineering or medical exams or government job based on 10+2 as academic qualification.

Medical entrance examination is called National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. For this exam, you must have passed 10+2 board exam from any recognized board of India either it is CBSE or ICSE or NIOS. You need to have at least 50%.marks in board exam. Compulsory subjects should include Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Minimum age required for this examination is 17 years.
24th October 2016, 11:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can give class 12th examination once again from the School where you studied earlier, there is no problem in it.
You can also appear class 12th through an Open School to improve your marks.
After qualifying in class 12th, you can appear in the Medical Entrance examination.
25th October 2016, 01:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, can I give again 12th exam as I was passed from CBSE but I am failed in physics exam in 2014 and I want to clear it again from NIOS or the private forms because only after that I can eligibilty for the medical entrance exam. Please show me the way please.
Yes, you can do 12th exams again from NIOS.

NIOS is a recognized institute.

If you have have completed 10th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible to get admission in NIOS board in 11th standard.
25th October 2016, 06:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much appear for 12th board examination in NIOS board, there is no such problem in it, the minimum eligibility criteria is such that you should have completed your 11th board examination from a recognized board.

NIOS is a recognized board and is very much accepted in various Institution, so you need not worry about it and can very much go for NIOS board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?