25th February 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission in 12th class after passing 11th from different school in the same city?

Can I get admission after passing 11th in another cbse school in same city?
Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  2. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  3. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  4. How can I get admission in 12th class in another school after passing 11th?
  5. Change of CBSE school to Punjab state education board school?
  6. Unable to get job with 58% in Mechanical engineering
  7. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  8. Is it possible to get admission for 11th standard in a new city after completing 10th in CBSE board?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th in a different board after completion of 11th in CBSE board?
  12. s it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another school after passing 11th?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  14. Will I be able to get admission in 11th class after opting for school exam option in class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed for changing school from 11th to 12th class in CBSE board?
  16. Is it possible to take admission in another school after passing 11th?
  17. Can I get admission in another school after completing 11th from CBSE board?
  18. Is it possible for me get admission in a well reputed ICSE school for Class 12th if I got 87% in 10th?
26th February 2016, 02:13 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Admission in 12th class after passing 11th from different school in the same city?

Admission in class 12 is not permissible as per the rules set by the Board. Board allows any student to get admission till class 9, and only in class 11 she Higher Secondary Section. Admission in class 12 is not allowed due to the registration process already been conducted in class 9. Registration number of any student contains the school code it. Your code will not match with the one where you are planning to get admission. It will not enable you to appear for the final cexam.
27th February 2016, 10:39 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: Admission in 12th class after passing 11th from different school in the same city?

Most of the schools are not allowed to give admission in class 12th directly. But there is a possibility to get admission.

If you want to change your board in class 12th then you cannot get admission in any school as the registration is already done in class 11th.

If you want to change your school without changing your board only than you can change your school. For this you need to fulfill all the formalities of that school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?