16th April 2016, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission of class 12th in another school if I have failed in 11th standard?

Is it possible to get admission of class 12th in another school if I have failed in 11th standard? Can you please provide me the details which I need to follow to achieve the same? Hope that I will get the complete information which needs to be covered.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  2. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  3. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th? Can I take admission in other school for 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  5. How to get admission in 12th after passing 10th and failed in 11th?
  6. Am I eligible to complete 10th and 11th standard together if I have failed in 10th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  8. Can I get admission in 12th if failed in 11th standard?
  9. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  10. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  11. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  12. Will there be a problem to get the 10th standard TC certificate if I have failed in 11th standard? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible to get promotion granted in 12th standard if failed in 11th CBSE?
  14. Can I get admission in the same school where i got failed in 11th standard?
  15. Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?
  16. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  17. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  18. How can I get admission to study 11th standard in RIMC school?
16th April 2016, 11:18 AM
Quantum reply

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission of class 12th in another school if I have failed in 11th standard?

No you will not get admission in any school for class 12th without passing class 11th. No any school will allow you to take admission because it is rule of board that no any student can get direct admission in class 12th without passing class 11th.
Syllabus of class 11th is the base for class 12th. So you need to take admission in class 11th first. After passing class 11th you will go in class 12th.

If your school conducts the re exams for the subjects in which you are fail then you can apply for re examination. After passing re exam you can easily go into class 12th.
16th April 2016, 11:25 AM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission of class 12th in another school if I have failed in 11th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to get admission of class 12th in another school if I have failed in 11th standard? Can you please provide me the details which I need to follow to achieve the same? Hope that I will get the complete information which needs to be covered.
To get admission in other school in class 12th.
You must full-fill some basic requirements.
1). Your school must come under the same board or university.
2). You must have passed in your 11th standard. If you failed then first you should give a compartmental exam to be promoted in 12th.
3). You must have few documents.
For instance:- 10th marksheet & certificate, 11th marksheet & migration ceftificate from that school.
>>To get migration certificate you must write a proper application to your school principal to provide you migration certificate.
16th April 2016, 01:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Without passing 11th standard, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing your 12th standard. To be eligible to pursue 12th standard, you must have to pass 11th standard board examinations by appearing and qualifying supplementary examinations. By qualifying in 11th standard, you are eligible to get admission in 12th standard. You cannot get admission in another school for pursuing your 12th standard, so, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from the same school where you have studied your 11th standard.
16th April 2016, 03:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in another school in class 12 directly without having cleared your 11th standard from a recognized board. You should therefore, try to complete your 11th standard first and then opt for 12th boards in the concluding year.
16th April 2016, 04:05 PM
IQ14

No it is not possible to take direct admission in class 12th because a student can't take admission in class 12th without passing class 11th exam. No any school will allow you to do so.
If you want to do intermediate then firstly you need to take admission in class 11th. After passing the final exam of class 11th you can go in class 12th.
You can apply for admission in regular as well as in an open school. In regular board school you have to attend the proper classes but in an open schooling board there is no need to attend the regular classes. You have to go for exams only. But in an open schooling board you have to work very hard.
You can also apply for re exam in which you are fail. Otherwise the second option is that you need to take admission in class 11th.
16th April 2016, 05:54 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Dear Aspirant,

I would like to mention that if a candidate fails in some subjects in a class, he would have to give the compartment exams and if he/she passes those exams then he/she becomes eligible to sit in the next class.

but as per your question, that "If you would be allowed to sit in the class 12th in different school if failed in class 11th of previous school."

Now, that's a little complicated question, since there is no guarantee of the school to allow the candidate to sit in next class.

But Important part is Many Private schools who are affiliated they might allow the student to class 12th on the basis of "UNDER-TAKING" that you would work harder and would pass in class 12th with good marks.

So be positive and Good luck !!
16th April 2016, 08:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the reputed schools won't allow admission if you haven't got the class 11th passing proof from previous school with TC. No schools will allow TC and passing proof if you are failed.

Hence, it will be difficult to get admission in a regular school directly in class 12th without passing class 11th. You can only do such thing in open schooling.
16th April 2016, 10:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No ,it is not possible to get admission in 12th class in some other school if you have failed in class XIth. You just need to complete your class 11th 1st in some other school or in the same school then you can get admission in class 12th otherwise you are not eligible to get admission in 12th.
17th April 2016, 01:01 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, it is possible to get a seat in 12th in another school if failed in 11th standard. There are some schools which admit the students failed in Class 11. But they will ask for donations heavily for the admission to 12th standard. It is always advisable to clear the 11th before you join 12th. You can also apply for 12th examinations privately.
18th December 2019, 08:53 AM
Sreerag. K

No you will not get admission in any school for class 12th without passing class 11th. No any school will allow you to take admission because it is rule of board that no any student can get direct admission in class 12th without passing class 11th.
13th April 2020, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

I failed in 11 can i get admission in another school in 11
13th April 2020, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

After failing in 11 class can I get admisson in another school in 11 class
15th April 2020, 08:15 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--Yes,you are eligible to join 11th standard in another school.

--If you want to change your board ,then also it's possible.

---Notes:- direct admisison in 12th is not possible.you only select for admission in11th.
19th April 2020, 01:20 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Thumbs down Re: Is it possible to get admission of class 12th in another school if I have failed in 11th standard?

Yes, you can change your school, if you passed or failed in 11th std.

You need some basic documents:

First your school is in same board/university.

Also you need 10th and 11th mark sheet, transfer certificate, conduct certificate, if the school is in out of state,need migration certificate also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?