23rd April 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Can a person change school (CBSE) after 11th? What procedure to be followed?

Hi.

I just wanted to know if it is possible to change school after 11th as I truly hate this school and every person here. I wish to go back to my old school so I won't have any adjustment problems too. What are the pros and cons of it? Thanks.

24th April 2016, 03:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a person change school (CBSE) after 11th? What procedure to be followed?

As long as you have a valid reason and wish to shift to another school under the same board, you can very much opt for it. There is nothing to worry about it.

But, you should have a valid reason for it. Otherwise your plea can be ignored by the school as well as by the council. There is no such pros or cons, if you are studying under the same board, only the school and the locality is going to be new to you and nothing else.

You will have to get yourself adjusted with the environment to live a smooth life and to to do well in your studies too.

The procedure is quite simple, you need to write an application to your head master or whoever is the head of the institution and will have to fill up the application form providing a valid reason for the transfer.
25th April 2016, 03:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a person change school (CBSE) after 11th? What procedure to be followed?

Yes, definitely a person can change School after class 11th to another School.
For that the candidate need some documents to collect.

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current Board to another in class 12th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 11th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
An affidavit and migration certificate.

After collecting all the documents you need to submit it along with the application form in the School where you want to take admission.
26th April 2016, 08:06 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi.

I just wanted to know if it is possible to change school after 11th as I truly hate this school and every person here. I wish to go back to my old school so I won't have any adjustment problems too. What are the pros and cons of it? Thanks.
Changing school after 11th is not an issue. Few things you need to keep in mind while changing school.
1). Your school (in which you are seeking admission) must come under the same board.
2). You must have passed 11th standard.
3). You must have all the documents(including migration certificate) related to get admission in 12th.
>>>To get migration certificate you must write a proper application to your school principal and ask to provide migration certificate. You should also mention the valid reason for leaving school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?