30th January 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join army or military school in 11th standard? What is the procedure followed to apply?

Am I eligible to join army or military school in 11th standard? What is the procedure followed to apply? Can you please let me know what is the criteria they will look for to get the admission? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible.

30th January 2016, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join army or military school in 11th standard? What is the procedure followed to apply?

You can apply for NDA exam only after passing 12th or appearing in final exams. In 11th standard it is not possible to appear for any officer level exam of Indian Army.

Selection will be based on written exam and interview conducted by UPSC. Age must be between 16.5 to 19.5 years with unmarried male status.
30th January 2016, 11:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join army or military school in 11th standard? What is the procedure followed to apply?

To get admission in Army school, you should score well in your 10th boards as admission in Army schools is quite tough.

You will have to fill up the application form online or you can visit your nearest army school and avail the admission form and submit it by filling it up manually.

After that you will have to appear for an entrance test so conducted by the school in order top provide admission to candidates in class 11. Once you clear the entrance examination, you will probably be provided admission if your name comes in the merit list.
30th January 2016, 11:10 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

If you wish to get admission in Army school in class 11, you will have to fill in the application form for admission, which you can very much avail from your ne3arest branch of Army school and after successfully filling up the application form, you will have to sit for an entrance examination conducted by the school itself. This examinations for all those candi9dates who wishes to get admission in Army school in class 11.

Therefore, after successful clearance of the examination, you will be provided admission(if selected).
31st January 2016, 12:44 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in getting admission in Army school then you need to score good marks in 10th board examination. You need to fill up form online then after clear entrance examination to get admitted. Rules of Army school is very strict and you get no mercy in percentage criteria that is why you have to labor hard in 10th examination.
10th May 2018, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I want admission in 11th std military school but suppose if i fail in entrance exam please suggest me where should i take admission to join military service
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?