3rd February 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i join IBM with compartmental certificate in Intermediate?is it posible for me to join in IBM'S with compartmental certificate in Intermediate?

I am having compartmental certificate in Intermediate. I am interested in joining IBM company for job. So kindly tell me if i can join the company with this certificate?

27th April 2016, 11:29 AM
january2016

Default Re: Can i join IBM with compartmental certificate in Intermediate?is it posible for me to join in IBM'S with compartmental certificate in Intermediate?

Yes, you can join IBM without any hazel even though you have your compartmental exam. What you need to have is that you must have passed your compartmental exam with distinction and above 60%.. After that in Engineering you must have 60% and above in all the semester.

You must not have any backlog in your final as well as pre-final year.
So, if you have all these criteria than you are eligible for the IBM company and can attend the interview process.
10th September 2022, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i join IBM with compartmental certificate in Intermediate?is it posible for me to join in IBM'S with compartmental certificate in Intermediate?

Can i fill the form of navy while clear my 12th compartment in commerce subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?