2nd February 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Appearing for ISC exam after getting failed in more than four subjects?

Can I reappear for ISC exam next year if I fail in more than four subjects? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

5th February 2016, 10:24 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Appearing for ISC exam after getting failed in more than four subjects?

No, board will not allow to appear for exam again if you have failed in more than four subjects. There is provision only for supplementary exam when you have failed in a few subjects with a small margin.

The only option available for you now will be open schooling which is provided by NIOS to those who have failed in board exams.
15th February 2016, 03:32 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Appearing for ISC exam after getting failed in more than four subjects?

Yes, you can reappear for the next ISC session. For that you have to take re-admission in your school and at the same time sit for pre-board exam as well as selection exam organised by your school. But keep this in mind that since you have not qualified altogether, you would have to give exam on all 6 subjects and merely not those in which you would not successfully qualify.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?