22nd March 2017, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue BA after completing Polytechnic Diploma?
  2. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  3. Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  5. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (PCMC) except Engineering?
  6. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  7. How can I pursue Nanomedicine courses from India after completing class 12th?
  8. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  10. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  11. Can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture after completing class 12th MPC Group?
  12. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 12th last year?
  13. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  14. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course?
  15. Can I pursue BCA from Sikkim Manipal University after completing class 12th with Arts stream from NIOS Board?
  16. Is it necessary to pursue B.Com to become a CA?
  17. Can I pursue graduation after completing Diploma course or do I have to complete class 12th?
  18. What is the procedure to pursue Forensic Science courses after completing class 12th?
23rd March 2017, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?

I have done 12th and got 4 years of experience in engineering field. Can you please tell me that is there any chance to get a BE mechanical degree with these qualification.
23rd March 2017, 01:07 PM
abhichamp
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?

These are some courses which you can pursue after completing class 12th with Arts stream.
  1. BA
  2. BFA
  3. Journalism and Mass Communication
  4. Hotel Management
  5. BBA
  6. Event Management
  7. Fashion Design
  8. Retail and Fashion Merchandise
  9. Integrated Law course
  10. Graphic Design
  11. Teacher Training courses

To do Polytechnic Diploma you have to pass 12th with PCM. Admission Fee is about 5000.

And for BA you have to pass 12th.It is also a Graduation Degree.

If you have lots of time to do both you can eligible for both BA and Polytechnic Diploma. Its depend upon you which course you want to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?