24th December 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Does Infosys considers 5 subjects marks according to ICSE rules?

Sir, I am a B.Tech student and I have done my schooling from ICSE board. In ICSE board 10th class percentage is given from 5 subjects out of 7 subjects, so I wanted to confirm that Infosys takes the 10th result as same as ICSE board or not?

26th December 2016, 09:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Infosys considers 5 subjects marks according to ICSE rules?

No, Infosys will not consider the marks in 5 subjects. It will consider the aggregate marks of all the subjects in your marksheet. ICSE board does not specify the percentage or total marks in the marksheet. It will only list down the subject wise marks. Thus, Infosys will take into account all the subjects - 7 subjects. This information will also be present in the Infosys application portal when you fill your application.

10th January 2020, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

I accurately got 60%u2030 in my 10th grade,will there be any problem in selection process in infosys ?

27th July 2021, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I have got 60% according to my board rule that is best of 5 , although its nt like ICSE where only marks are printed,in my board the grand total is done by board and same grade is printed on my certificate.
So will infosys consider that?? Plz ans

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?