7th October 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to migrate to another state for a candidate who has secured 74.22% in 10th BSEB?

Sir,
My daughter has got 74.22% in her Board exam from BSEB Board in 10th standard. I think that I should move her to other state for her further education. Is this give her benefits?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in AMU 11th entrance exam if secured 52% in 10th BSEB?
  2. Scholarships available for a female candidate who has secured 61% in 10th BSEB?
  3. How can I apply to get scholarship if secured 80.14% in 10th BSEB?
  4. What should I do further if secured 55.5% in 10th and 54.3% in 12th BSEB?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic course for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th?
  6. Can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Maharaja College if secured 58.1% in 10th BSEB?
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech in NIT for a candidate who has secured 57% in 12th BSEB?
  8. Eligibility to study Marine Engineering Diploma course for 10th BSEB candidate?
  9. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study in Fortunate 40 for a candidate who is expecting 60% in 10th BSEB?
  10. Is it possible to get a government seat in CET after scoring 7422 rank?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I crack Advance test after passing BSEB? My 10th percentage is 75
  13. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th BSEB and having Rs. 36000 family income per annum?
  14. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?
  15. Can I get admission in 10th ICSE being a 9th BSEB candidate?
  16. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 48230 rank in JEE Main and 64.5% in 12th BSEB being an OBC candidate?
  17. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT, Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  18. Guidebooks to prepare for 10th BSEB Board exam?
13th October 2015, 05:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to migrate to another state for a candidate who has secured 74.22% in 10th BSEB?

Nothing's so beneficial as such, but if you wish to migrate to another state to continue your further studies, you can very much opt for it, there is no harm in it.

In any state you go, you will have to give your 100% towards studies in your life in order to succeed, so go wherever you wish to but study well.
13th October 2015, 06:51 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it beneficial to migrate to another state for a candidate who has secured 74.22% in 10th BSEB?

It is beneficial only if you move in any central board because almost each state board is same but when we talk about about central boards like CBSE (Central Board of Secondary education) provides better education then any other board in india.
CBSE is well know and reputed board in india. CBSE board also conducts some main competitive exams like JEE(mains and Advance) and AIPMT so cbse students will get a plus point in appearing these tests.
26th October 2015, 10:54 AM
sumitsingh270596

Default Re: Is it beneficial to migrate to another state for a candidate who has secured 74.22% in 10th BSEB?

BSEB stands for Bihar secondary educational board which is one of the good state board in India.
As your daughter has scored 74.22% in 10th board examination which isn't bad enough.yeah !why not? You can migrate your daughter to any state for further education, according to the state board norms in India anyone can migrate from any board after 10th board.
But if you are thinking to give her further education from any state board then it will not be a good choice.

You should go for any central board like CBSE (central board of secondary education),ISC(Indian school certificate) IGCSE(Indian general certificate of secondary education), that will be a better career choice for her.
Among all these board I would prefer CBSE instead
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?