20th September 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in a CBSE school if I have less than 80% marks in 10th?

How i wil get admisn into your school?if i get less than 80% in 10th exmination in cbse board than there is no chance or what? I have a great intrest to study in your school.will u not give a chance to an avarage students? I will not let you down.. I will try my bst to take admisn.i wil work hard...

21st September 2015, 12:26 AM
gokul ka raja

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in a CBSE school if I have less than 80% marks in 10th?

Yes you can take addmission in the cbse school after getting 80 % in 10th standard.
But this is on the school that they give your favourite course in the school like for the scince dtream there is more marks need to addmission in cbse 11th class.
and for commerrce and then for arts.
21st September 2015, 04:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in a CBSE school if I have less than 80% marks in 10th?

Yes definitely you are eligible for your further education having secured less than 80% marks in your 10th unless you have passed in it.

As there is no such official rules that asks a particular percentage of marks to be secured for further studies. So you are eligible for your further studies.

But this is also true that you might not get admissions in few top institutes as they do ask for a very high percentage aggregate for admission in their particular institute.

Also few top institutes conduct their respective entrance examination for admissions in their institute. So if you are desiring to take admission in these institutes then you must be aware of their entrance examination and must clear it to.

But all in around you will get admissions in most of the institutes for your further studies without any trouble.

At last I would like to advise you one most important thing that be very mindful of stream that you are opting for your further studies as this decision is your career deciding decision. Do not get influenced by other's thought as for the wrong decision only you will have to suffer.
21st September 2015, 05:47 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you can definitely get admission in CBSE Board Schools after having 80% marks in class 10th. Getting 80% marks is not a bad percentage of marks, you will get admission in CBSE Board with this percentage of marks. Try in different schools of CBSE Board, study well in your plus two to score well in your Boards.
21st September 2015, 09:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sure you can get admission in any CBSE school depending upon your marks, however for that you will have to visit various schools in your region or any other region if you wish to. As, you have not exactly mentioned your percentage marks scored in 10th boards, therefore it is quite difficult for me to say something solid.

However, go on looking for various CBSE schools and I am sure you will get through some of them.
21st September 2015, 09:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

First of all, it is not clear as to which school are you referring to. You can definitely get admission in other schools even though you have less than 80 percentage. However, this depends on the relative performance of the competitors as well. You can comment below with the name of the school and then after we will provide you a detailed response concerning the admission chances in the concerned school with a percentage below 80 percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?