28th July 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon for 6th standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon. She is in 6th standard right now. I am thinking to shift her to another school. But my wife is denying to shift her. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon offers HS Commerce course?
  2. Whether admission test is conducted to study in 5th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  4. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  5. Possibility to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon? Details of fee expenses?
  6. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  7. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  8. Fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  9. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah for 3rd standard student?
  10. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin for 5th standard student? -- [New]
  11. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey for 7th standard student?
  12. Whether admission test is conducted to study 6th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  13. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  14. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  15. Previous five years solved question papers of 6th standard Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam
  16. Eligibility and age criteria to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for 6th standard student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah? Details of fee expenses?
  18. Difference between Kendriya Vidyalaya and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya? What is the curriculum in both schools?
3rd August 2018, 03:27 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon for 6th standard student?

Yes, it will be beneficial studying 6th class education in JNV (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya).

The quality of the education is high in JNV, the fees is low, they also have extra curricular activities and teach discipline.

If you study your 6th class education from JNV which will help you in getting admissions into higher education in top colleges and clear entrance exams easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?