29th July 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in Kinder Scholars, Chennai for 3 years old candidate?

Hello friends, I want to admit my daughter in Kinder Scholars, Chennai. My child is 3 years of age. So, I would like to know that what is the procedure for getting admission in this Play School for my child? Please help me to know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Chennai for MBBS?
  2. Result of admission for kinder garden children in Puttaparthi?
  3. What is the minimum age a child should acquire to take admission in Lower Kinder Garten (LKG)?
  4. What is the minimum criteria followed for getting admission for kinder garden in CBSE board?
  5. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Graphics and Animation in C-DAC, Chennai?
  7. How can i become a Civil Judge? Best coaching centre in Tamil Nadu for this?
  8. What is the admission procedure for M.Com in Layola College, Chennai
  9. List of Boarding schools in Chennai offering admission in 6th standard? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of Boarding schools in Chennai offering admission in 6th standard? Procedure to apply?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in 11th with PCB stream at New Horizon Scholars School, Airoli? Fees including hostel charges?
  12. Procedure to get admission in B.E./B.Tech at any college of Chennai through NRI quota?
  13. What is the procedure to get B.Ed scholarship for OBC candidates?
  14. What is the minimum age required for admission in to Lower Kinder Garten (LKG) and which is lowest class Montessori of LKG?
  15. Admission procedure to study BCom in Stella Maris College, Chennai?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 12th?
  17. Procedure to get school admission in Chennai for 6th class?
  18. How to take admission in IIPM, Chennai? Admission procedure and fee structure?
3rd August 2018, 06:05 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure in Kinder Scholars, Chennai for 3 years old candidate?

The admission process in kinder scholars is given below:

- You need to fill the application form with required details and submit it.
- The application process starts in the month of May.
- The minimum age limit is 2 years 6 months.

So, visit the school directly and apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?