2nd September 2016, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and age criteria to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for 6th standard student?

Hello sir, I am in 6th standard of Bihar Board and want to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. So, please tell eligibility criteria and age limit to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous five years solved question papers of 6th standard Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam
  2. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test sample paper of 6th standard
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to take admission in 11th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Chennithala, Alappuzha? Which type of questions asked in entrance exam for it?
  4. How to prepare for entrance exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya to take admission in 11th standard? List of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in Bihar with postal address?
  5. When the application form of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Muzzafarpur will be out?
  6. Procedure to take admission in 6th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Neriamangalam, Kerala? How many seats are reserved for minority students?
  7. Scholarship from IOCL for 11th student of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?
  8. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam papers of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in any Kendriya Vidyalaya or Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in 11th standard with Art (Painting) stream?
  10. Possibility to get admission as a general candidate in 11th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Jalna if place of birth is Maharashtra and but studied till 10th outside the state?
  11. Differences between Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya and Kendriya Vidyalaya? How many of these schools are available in Haryana? -- [New]
  12. Solved question papers of previous years for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti 6th standard entrance exam
  13. Navodyaya Vidyalaya question papers for 6th standard
  14. Question papers for Odyajawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya all streams?
  15. Process of taking admission in 11th class in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyala?
  16. List of CBSE Science schools for Higher Secondary Education in U.P.
  17. Information on the post of TGT and PGT post in Kendriya and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?
  18. Eligibility for doing BCA in JNU? How to apply for this course? What is the fee for BCA course in JNU?
5th September 2016, 02:03 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age criteria to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for 6th standard student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am in 6th standard of Bihar Board and want to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. So, please tell eligibility criteria and age limit to apply?

The students who are studying in the Class V from a Government/Government Aided, other recognized boards or NIOS are eligible for the Class VI admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. The students seeking admission must be within the age group of 9 to 13 years. They have to appear for the selection test to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. The application forms are available with Block Education Officer (BEO), District Education Officer (DEO) and Principal, Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya.
5th September 2016, 03:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age criteria to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for 6th standard student?

Eligibility and age criteria required to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th standard examination is mentioned below :-

--> You should have completed V standard from a Government recognised/ Government-aided school.

--> You must be in between 9-13 years of age as on 01st May of the year of examination.
28th June 2017, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

My son date of birth 12.06.2008. Can he fill them application form for admission in navodaya vidyalaya 2017
28th July 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 6 please let me know if I can get admission in navodaya school class 7
7th September 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in 6th standard. Is she eligible for the admission for class VI. Her DOB is 27.09.2006
20th September 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

My son DOB is 28/08/2008 , is he eligible for this year exam of 6th class entrance?
10th October 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

My son DOB is 01/10/2006, is he eligible for this year exam of 6th class entrance?
10th October 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

My doughter DOB is 01/10/2006, is he eligible for this year exam of 6th class entrance?
26th January 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

My daughter name is Khushmehak. She born on 19 August 2007. Is she eligible for the entrance test?
6th March 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in std 5 in St.Xavier's school, Soro. Can he eligible for JNVST?
1st April 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in class v in a govt. School but previously she was studying in a private school.Is she eligible to get admission in STD.vi in JNV.
11th August 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

My daughter DOB is 01/09/2005, is he eligible for next year exam of 6th class entrance
29th August 2018, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

My son DOB is 19/07/2006. Is he eligible for admission class 6 entrance test for 2019.
6th October 2018, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

My Son DOB is 13/07/2010.Now he is studying in 5th standard in Public Shool recognized by Government. What is the procedure against shortage age students for getting of Admission in Novodaya Vidyalaya in 6th class for 2019-2020?
17th June 2019, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

My daughter name is Phani deepika. DOB Is 17.08.2008, now she is studying in 6th class. Is she eligible for Navodaya vidyalayam for class 6th.
17th August 2019, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

My daughter name Marziya Banoo .DOB is 09.02.2007,now she is studying in class 5th.Is she eligible for JNV for class 6th.
17th August 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

My daughter name is Marziya Banoo.DOB is 09.02.2007,now she is studying in 5th class.ls she eligible for J.N.V for class 6th.
9th September 2019, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi, My son is Studying 5th Class In Kendriya vidyalaya (Central Govt School)School In Hyderabad. Is he Able or eligible to join in JNV(Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya). Please let us know before Date Expires for 6 th Class applications, Which the last date is 15th Sepetember 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?