15th October 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Best way to appear in CBSE Board exam among regular or private mode?

Hello,
What is the best way in CBSE Board to write Board exams among privately or from regular? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  2. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?
  3. Can I give exam as a regular student next year in CBSE board? Value of a private student in future?
  4. Is it possible to join a private biology 12th class course along with a regular after passing 12th from CBSE with 62%(Commerce)?
  5. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  7. Can I do B.Pharma while doing 12th class as a private candidate?
  8. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  9. Is it possible to give 12th exam as private from the same CBSE school?
  10. Can I get admission in 12th State Board if disqualified from CBSE?
  11. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  12. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  13. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  14. Is it possible to appear in exams either as a regular or a private student from CBSE?
  15. Eligibility and application procedure to do 12th private after 10th from CBSE regular?
  16. When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?
  17. How can I fillup the application form of 12th CBSE Private Board exam? Detailed information about it.
  18. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
23rd October 2015, 02:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best way to appear in CBSE Board exam among regular or private mode?

The best way to appear in CBSE Board examinations is to appear as regular candidate. You can appear as a regular candidate only if you have pursued your studies from CBSE Board, without studying from CBSE Board, you cannot appear as a Regular candidate and you need to appear as a Private candidate. So, if you have pursuing your studies from CBSE Board, I suggest you to appear as a Regular candidate.
24th October 2015, 04:40 PM
sumitsingh270596

Default Re: Best way to appear in CBSE Board exam among regular or private mode?

CBSE stands for central board of secondary education, it is the centralized board which comes under the central government of India.
Among regular or private schooling I would prefer regular schooling because regular schooling has its own advantages like...

* You can easily discuss your problems with your teachers and bachmates.
* Regular schooling will help you in clearing concepts.

* Regular schooling will help you in improving reading and writing skill.
* It will also help in submitting projects regularly.
Private schooling has some drawbacks.
So, I prefer for regular schooling rather than the private schooling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?