26th August 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 10th CBSE for a candidate who has completed 9th CBSE last year?

Dear Sir,
I want to get admission in 10th CBSE Board in Chandigarh. I have completed my 9th CBSE last year. So is there any possibility to get admission in 10th CBSE now?

4th September 2015, 08:24 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 10th CBSE for a candidate who has completed 9th CBSE last year?

Yes you can easily get admission in the same school where you passed out your 9th class they will surely provides you admission. i would like to suggests you firstly contact to the schools in which you have personal contacts because they will adjust you in their school and you will never face any problem regarding admission procedure.
You can take admission in the deputed schools also because they will easily or surely provides you admission for the same
4th September 2015, 10:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 10th CBSE for a candidate who has completed 9th CBSE last year?

Yes, you can get admission in 10th standard in CBSE Board school after completion of your 9th standard from another CBSE Board school. To get admission in 10th standard, you must have to obtain a Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, etc. from your previous school and you need to submit it in your new school where you wish to get admission in 10th standard. After completion of entire admission process, you will be offered admission in 10th standard in new CBSE Board school.
4th October 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I have failed 9th ICSE board exam can i get admission in 10th class of an CBSE board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?