25th June 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Better courses for EAMCET non-qualifiers who has secured 97% in Intermediate?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my Intermediate with 97% marks but not qualified in EAMCET. What are the better courses for me now?

Related Questions:
  1. Available job oriented courses after intermediate without writing EAMCET?
  2. When the Agricultural counselling will be started for AP-EAMCET qualifiers?
  3. List of colleges which are better for EEE group? I have secured 96.1% in intermediate and 10140 in EAMCET
  4. Which courses are suitable for me after completing intermediate with 96.5% and 7920 rakn in EAMCET BIPC
  5. Can i write EAMCET exam even after failing in Intermediate?
  6. How many marks I have to score to secure rank below 10000 in EAMCET if secured 80% in IPE Intermediate?
  7. Intermediate weightage in EAMCET?
  8. Can i study Agriculture through EAMCET after Intermediate in BIPC?
  9. List of colleges which is better for EEE group? I have scored 96.1% in Intermediate and my EAMCET rank is 10140
  10. Can i write EAMCET despite of failing in Intermediate?
  11. What to do next if not qualified in EAMCET?
  12. Can my daughter get seat in Bhojreddy College for Women in Information Technology with 92.4% marks in Intermediate and 28322 rank in TS EAMCET under OC Category?
  13. How to prepare for EAMCET? I have completed intermediate BIPC with 71.20%
  14. Can I apply for EAMCET now if I passed my intermediate 6 years back with 48%?
  15. Colleges and courses in which I can get admission with 40000 rank in EAMCET?
  16. Will I get MBBS seat after scoring 4688 rank in EAMCET and intermediate score of 545?
  17. Am I eligible for top 5 colleges for the ECE group after scoring 95.5% in intermediate and 91 marks in EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether a person is eligible to write EAMCET exam after completing Intermediate with one sitting course? -- [New]
25th June 2016, 08:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Better courses for EAMCET non-qualifiers who has secured 97% in Intermediate?

You can find a lot of courses in different streams after completion of your 12th standard with 97% marks from a recognised board. You have appeared in EAMCET examination and disqualified, it seems that you are interested to pursue Engineering/ Medical course. Even if you had not qualified EAMCET examination, you can buy a seat through Management Quota where the seats are filled by the Institute.

The list of better courses which you can opt for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your Intermediate with 97% marks are listed below :-

--> Bachelor of Engineering
--> Chattered Accountancy
--> Hotel Management
--> Bachelor of Science
--> Bachelor of Commerce
--> Bachelor of Arts
--> Bachelor of Computer Applications
--> Bachelor of Technology
--> BAMS
--> MBBS
--> BHMS
--> B.Pharmacy
26th June 2016, 04:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Better courses for EAMCET non-qualifiers who has secured 97% in Intermediate?

As you have been able to score really well in your boards but unable to qualify in EAMCET, you do not need to feel low as there are many other career opportunities ahead of you, some of them are mentioned below;

> MBBS.

> B.Pharmacy.

> BAMS.

> B.Com.

> BCA.

> CA.

> B.Sc.

> B.Tech, etc.
5th May 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i hve Completed my intermediate with 93% so i wanna join physiotherapist so its need to have eamcet for physiotherapist course
2nd May 2018, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Can we get seats in management qaota for agriculture if we did qualified in eamcet
29th June 2020, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir,Intermediate, I have score 940/1000
In upcoming eamcet exam how much marks should I get ,to get addmission in top 10 b.tech colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?