26th September 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Which board exam is good to take for class 10th?

Please tell me about the d/b board and the school exams of class 10 . cbse.
and the problems and benefits came in future due to the school and the board exams . reply soon because i need it early . Can you please give me the complete information on the same?

27th September 2015, 01:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board exam is good to take for class 10th?

Every board has certain pros and cons for exams but of all the available boards like CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, state board etc, CBSE is the best board for 10th and 10+2 board exams.

The benefit is that it is recognized by central government and the marking scheme is more transparent and scoring high percentage is also possible. You will face no problems in the CBSE board of education.
27th September 2015, 03:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Actually it mainly depends on you.
Main difference between these exams is that in school based evaluation and checking of papers is done by the teachers of same school whereas in board based exams the marking is done by the teachers of other school.
I think you should go for board based exams if you are prepared well.
27th September 2015, 07:55 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

CBSE is the best board to choose for class 10th. All the entrance and competitive exam consists of syllabus of CBSE board. Competitive exams like JEE Mains, AIPMT, State PMT, AIIMS Entrance exams, all have same syllabus as that of CBSE board.
So, it will be beneficial for students in future if opt for CBSE board.
There is only one problem with CBSE syllabus that is that syllabus of CBSE board is very large.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?