17th November 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for 10th Board exam? Whether checking system is harder for Home centres?

HELLO
IF ANY STUDENT HAS TAKEN 10th BOARD
IN CLASS 10th IN SAME SCHOOL THEN WHAT PREPARATION HE/SHE
SHOULD DO TO SCORE GOOD MARKS IN FINAL EXAM?
DO BOARD TEACHERS DO HARD CHECKING?

18th November 2014, 03:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for 10th Board exam? Whether checking system is harder for Home centres?

You should prepare well to crack more marks in 10th board exam. You should concentrate on all subjects up to the extent you can. And it is very important to read all the chapters of all subjects to answer any kind of question in exam. Try to join in coaching center, if you are not good at subjects.
When we consider about "Correction of Answer Sheet". There is no hard correction or lose correction. They will consider "the way you are expressing the answer and your knowledge about that subject. So, try to give all important points to score good marks.
18th November 2014, 04:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for 10th Board exam? Whether checking system is harder for Home centres?

Don't worry about the exam center of your 10th board examination, if you prepare well for examinations, then, you can definitely get good marks in the examination whatever the exam center is your school or another school.

Preparation tips for 10th Board Exams :-
1. First thing you need to do to start Preparation for your exams is to prepare a proper schedule to practice and revise your syllabus.

2. If you get any doubt in any subject while preparing for exams, immediately clarify your doubts by consulting the concerned subject faculty.

3. Refer previous years question papers, so, that you can know the model or pattern of question paper.

4. Practice Model papers and correct it yourself by referring any textbook or answers, so, that you can identify mistakes and correct it when you are appearing for final examinations.

We cannot say whether the checking will be loose or strict, because it depends on the type of invigilator coming for your examination invigilation. Some of them may do strict invigilation and some of them do loose invigilation. If you prepare well for exams, then, you can definitely get good marks in examinations whether invigilation is loose or strict. So, I suggest you to don't think about the Invigilator and prepare well for your exams and try to score good marks in your examinations.
12th February 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Please give few easy tricks to score above 90 in Mathematics subject and can i get any important questions?
19th February 2017, 01:36 PM
namit65786
Junior Member+

You need to prepare you exams with a aim to cover the entire syllabus:-
1. Solve last 5 yrs question papers to get an idea of the exam pattern
2. Prepare from the course books of the concerned Board.

Checking by the Board examiners is lenient and with a aim to pass the deserving students. Need not to worry about the checking system of the board. Prepare and appear for the exam.
17th March 2019, 08:32 PM
Minimol p v

Default Registration time for 10

Sir,my mother want to complete 10 standard.she is 42 years old. So i want to know whenthe registration want to be done and procedure?i did get any answer for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?