14th November 2015, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage of marks required to get admission in south zone school for commerce in Delhi?

Good morning Sir/Mam,

How much percentage of marks required to get admission in south zone school for commerce in Delhi? Can you please provide me the complete detail of the criteria soon as possible to me? It will be helpful if you can give the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in Commerce subjects to get admission in South Zone School?
  2. Percentage of marks required to take admission in south city commerce college in Kolkata?
  3. What is the marks percentage required to join JJ school of Arts in 11th standard?
  4. How much percentage is required to take admission in Delhi for economics
  5. Whether T.I.M.E institute provide same coaching class in Delhi Public School South Region? When the admission will be started? Fee structure of T.I.M.E institute?
  6. How to do B.Com from economics honors? Which are the colleges?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to change school to different zone?
  8. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  9. List private SSC schools in South Mumbai?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Com from Delhi School of Correspondence?
  11. What is the percentage of admission in Delhi school of economic for BA?
  12. How much percentage is required to take admission in commerce stream in Indira Gandhi Memorial School
  13. Which are the residential girl schools under WB board?
  14. Possibility to get admission in any regular school in Southern India after completing 10th NIOS? Percentage required for admission?
  15. Cutoff marks for south center zone?
  16. Best Institutes in Delhi to do Interior Designing course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU?
  18. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?
18th November 2015, 03:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage of marks required to get admission in south zone school for commerce in Delhi?

Actually, it depends upon the cut off that goes for particular stream in that school.

Generally cut off goes very high for science stream and hence you have chances to get admission in Commerce stream if you have above 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?