30th May 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Calculation model of CBSE 10th class marksheet also includes the marks of 9th class?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed 9th CBSE class. The class teacher told that in Class 10 CBSE results, the marks of 9th marks will have impact. Can you please tell me the calculation model of final 10th class with impact of 9th class marks so that I can understand better.

Thank you
Deepak

31st May 2016, 06:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Calculation model of CBSE 10th class marksheet also includes the marks of 9th class?

No, your 9th standard examination marks will not have any impact on your 10th standard examination marks. The CBSE 10th class mark sheet will contain only the marks or CGPA of your 10th standard nothing about your 9th standard. The marks you had obtained will be based on your performance in the board examinations. So, I suggest you not to worry abut your 9th standard and concentrate on your 10th standard board examinations to get good marks in CBSE 10th class marksheet.
1st June 2016, 12:57 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Calculation model of CBSE 10th class marksheet also includes the marks of 9th class?

No, the information what you heard regarding calculation of CBSE 10th standard marks is not correct. The CBSE 10th standard CGPA you had obtained will be purely based on your performance in CBSE 10th standard board examinations.

Your 9th standard marks will not have any kind of impact on your 10th standard examination marks. So, I advise you to prepare well for CBSE 10th standard board examinations, so, that you can get good marks in your CBSE 10th standard Marks Sheet.
1st June 2016, 05:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, the teacher might have only told you in order to enhance your performance in class. There is no such thing like impact of 9th mark sheet on 10th boards. Your 10th mark sheet will only carry the marks scored by you in 10th standard and not of any other academic year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?