24th May 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in CHS entrance exam with marksheet of different school while studying in 9th from other school?

Hello Sir,
I am studying in class 9th and I want to fill the application form of CHS entrance exam of class 9th from taking marksheet of class 8th from any other school. Is that possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
  2. Can I get admission in class 10th in another school if I had passed class 9th from CBSE?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in school of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th?
  4. Possibility to migrate in another school from 9th to 10th standard under WBBSE?
  5. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  6. Can i apply for class 9th in Military School?
  7. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  8. How can I get science stream in 9th standard of ICSE Board if the School offered me Commerce?
  9. Date of admission and last date of form submission in CHS-Varanasi for 9th standard? Previous year question papers for CHS-Varanasi entrance exam?
  10. What will happen if we transfer from one school to another in the middle? Do we need to repeat the same class again in the new school?
  11. CHS entrance question papers of 9th class
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission for 9th class KV from private school in Trivandrum?
  13. How to get admission in next year in 9th standard? Best school for CBSE course in Vadodara?
  14. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  15. How to submit the form online to take admission in CHS School of Varanasi in class 9th -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central school for civilians kid?
  17. Do we have to submit Birth certificate during counselling at Anna University?
  18. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
26th May 2016, 03:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in CHS entrance exam with marksheet of different school while studying in 9th from other school?

Yes, you can very much eligible to apply for CHS entrance examination on 8th standard marksheet basis from a different school, it doesn't matter as long as it is valid, it is accepted.

So, yes you can very much fill up the application form of CHS entrance examination of class 9 with 8th marksheet from another school.
27th May 2016, 08:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in CHS entrance exam with marksheet of different school while studying in 9th from other school?

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to apply for CHS Entrance Examination on the basis of class 8th marksheet from a different School, there is no problem in it if you have completed class 8th from different School as it will be definitely accepted.
So, you must proceed without any worry.
14th December 2019, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in class 11 I want to get admission in chs class 9 with make fake markseet of class 8
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?