30th May 2016, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Which all certificates are required to get admission in 10th class at Hyderabad after completing 10th CBSE from Doha?

My daughter will complete her academic of 9th class by 20th March from a CBSE school in Doha, Qatar and like to continue her 10th class by getting an admission in a CBSE School in Hyderabad, India. Please advice what certificates she requires to get admission in 10th class in Hyderabad, India. What I know Transfer Certificate attested by Indian Embassy in Doha, Marks Sheet of 9th class passed and Registration No. Any other certificate(s) are required.

Many thanks

31st May 2016, 11:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all certificates are required to get admission in 10th class at Hyderabad after completing 10th CBSE from Doha?

You required the given below certificates:

Transfer Certificate

Class 9th standard certificate

Caste Certificate

Character Certificate
etc.
1st June 2016, 05:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all certificates are required to get admission in 10th class at Hyderabad after completing 10th CBSE from Doha?

Below, I have mentioned the list of certificates, she will probably be needing before admission process. Moreover, it is advised to you to contact the respective school where you wish your child to get admission in and ask them about the related documents as they will be able to provide you the information in details as different education Institutes have different admission requirement.

> Transfer Certificate.

> Migration Certificate.

> Character Certificate.

> All educational documents.

> 9th mark sheet, etc.

These are however the basic and general requirements, you should contact the school and get more information at the earliest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?