25th January 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Will it be a problem to attend job interview if I have done diploma after 12th?

Sir/Mam,

I'm a diploma student... my stream is mechanical....

but i take admission in diploma after completeing my higher secondary exam,not after completeing 10th exam...
so i just want to ask that -
is it can create any problem for my job interview?

plz tell me....

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for recruitment in Software companies with 70.4% ,60.1% and 76.28% in B.Tech(8th semester), 12 and 10 standard respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Through which degree I can attend Campus Interview among Diploma and B.E. certificates?
  3. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni Interview after scoring 58% in 12th standard?
  4. Can I attend Interview after scoring 78% in 10th, 86% in 12th? I have completed bachelor with 65%
  5. Can I attend for TCS Interview with 62% in Matriculation, 56% in 12th and 68% in B.Sc CS?
  6. How can I attend the interview of ICICI Bank exam?
  7. Am I eligible to attend any IT companies interview after scoring 60% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 68% in BSc IT?
  8. Interview dates to attend the interview for TCS, HCL, WIPRO?
  9. Age limit for getting Government Job in Orissa? Will the Oriya Language is compulsory to attend for Interview?
  10. Will 52% in 12th create a problem in qualifying for the IBPS entrance exam?
  11. Is there any way to attend the interview or job opportunities to get job in foreign automobile companies like Mercedes Benz, Ferrari etc?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for applying for TCS?
  13. Can I do part time Polytechnic course while doing job and having low grades?
  14. Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture?
  15. Can I attend 2nd slot of Interview organized by CTS if didn't attend 1st one?
  16. Which exams are to be written to get jobs in BEL, Railway?
  17. Can I do any correspondence Diploma course without attending classes?
  18. Can I do part time polytechnic course in Metallurgy having done 12th from Biology?
27th March 2015, 03:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a problem to attend job interview if I have done diploma after 12th?

If you have got Diploma qualification then you shouldn't worry about anything and attend the job interview. You will face problem in interview only when you have some kind of gap in between your academics. Therefore, if you have passed your Diploma recently then apply for interview as soon as possible and your 12th qualification will not play any hindrance in the selection, if you perform well in an interview. Hence, attend the interview with no tension and try to show your best to the interviewer. If you have got the skills and knowledge then nobody will deny you a job.
28th March 2015, 11:03 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Will it be a problem to attend job interview if I have done diploma after 12th?

Hello Dear Aspirant,

I think it doesn't matter whether you did diploma after Matriculation or after Senior Secondary education.
Even the students who go for the Diploma after secondary education,have more knowledge of the numerical dealings.

So i think you should go for the interview without any agitation and try your best.

All the best.

Thank you.
11th July 2021, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

I have done my Diploma after 12th as I had not secured good marks in 12th so will it be considered as a year gap?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?