27th February 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Can a 10th pass from Jharkhand board eligible to get admission in Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, West Bengal? Procedure of admission?

Hello sir, I am studying in 10th from Jharkhand Board and after it want to get admission in Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, West Bengal. Am eligible for it? Procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapith for 10th Rajasthan Board student?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Any CBSE board schools with hostel facility in Jharkhand or West Bengal? What is the procedure for admission in class 11th science?
  4. List of best CBSE schools to enrol for 11th standard?
  5. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  6. What is the admission procedure for B.Arch course in universities of West Bengal
  7. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  8. Is there any scholarship available for 10th West Bengal Board student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Which government college can i get after securing 7348 SC rank in JEXPO?
  10. Possibility to get admission in 10th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan for 9th female student? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Texas A&M University and University of Virginia for Engineering course after Diploma in Civil engineering? Fee structure and selection procedure?
  12. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Agriculture for an OBC candidate who have scored 181.25 marks in JEXPO?
  13. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  14. Am I eligible to get any scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 93 percentage marks from West Bengal Board?
  15. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  16. Best colleges in and around West Bengal, Orissa and Jharkhand offering BCA? What is the admission criteria?
  17. Companies/Institutions offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student in Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal and Odisha?
  18. List of ISC affiliated schools in West Bengal which offers admission in 11th Science?
15th April 2017, 04:48 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a 10th pass from Jharkhand board eligible to get admission in Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, West Bengal? Procedure of admission?

Definitely you are eligible for it.

The procedure is as follows :

* Find out whether there is any seat or not and the school wants to fill them up for the current academic year or not.

* See if the candidate is eligible or not by seeing the aggregate marks in 10th and the marks in the Maths and Science if you want to be in a science stream otherwise see only aggregate marks.

* Apply for the entrance exam if any but with most of the possibility, there wont be any entrance test.

* You will need the following documents :
- Previous Mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate (only in case of change of state or board)
- Character certificate

* You can pay the required fee which is dynamic for every year and take the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?