8th March 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in 10th ICSE Board exam at the age of 15 years old?

Hello Sir, can I give ICSE Board exam at the age of 15 year old. Now I am in class 9 and I am 14 years of age. Is it fit for ICSE Board exam? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

11th April 2018, 06:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in 10th ICSE Board exam at the age of 15 years old?

Yes, you can appear in 10th standard ICSE Board examinations at the age of 15 years. The minimum age required to appear in ICSE 10th standard board examinations is 15 years. To be eligible to appear in ICSE 10th standard board examinations, you should have passed 9th standard and you should have pursued 10th standard. Since, you are 14 years old being a 9th standard passed student, you will be 15 years old while completing your 10tj standard, so, you are eligible to appear in ICSE 10th standard board examinations.
12th April 2018, 06:27 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for 10th board examination at the age of 15 years.

ICSE or CBSE has not declared any criteria regarding the appearing for the board examination.

The age criteria is decided by the Directorate of State Education Board.
13th April 2018, 03:05 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to appear in 10th ICSE board examination at an age of 15 years.
There is no any fixed age to appear in board examination. But you can write board exam after completing 13 years of age.
13th April 2018, 04:33 PM
ranu shahi

There is no fixed age to appear in board examination. But students having age more than 13 years are allowed to appear in 10th board examination.
Therefore, you are also allowed to appear in 10th board examination having 15 years of age.
13th April 2018, 06:49 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Yes, you can appear in 10th ICSE board exam.

There is no minimum and maximum age limit to apply for 10th class ICSE board examination. ICSE is an examination conducted by council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations. Fortunately, there is no certain age limits required to apply for 10th class ICSE board examination. But generally the suitable minimum age to pursue 10th class ICSE board examination is 15 years.
13th April 2018, 07:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

ICSE refers to Indian Certificate of Secondary Examination and same is one of the three national board of examinations in India with its affiliated school all around India.

As far as you are concerned about the minimum age limit for appearing in ICSE Class 10th board examination then for your information, I would like to let you know that there is no age limit which is set by ICSE rather it follows the age limit set by that state board of education in which your school lies.

Further, I would like to let you know that 15 years old candidate is eligible for appearing in any Class 10th board examination as the minimum age limit for appearing in Class 10th is 14 years where there exist age criteria.
13th April 2018, 11:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for 10th board examination at the age of 15 years.

There is no age limitation criteria as per ICSE norms.

If you want the detail about the age criteria you can visit at official website of the directorate of state education board.
14th April 2018, 12:12 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) board had been specified a criteria that you have to follow for appear in the 10th class.

The minimum age limit for appearing in 10th class under ICSE board is 15 years.

With concerning to your current issue there is no problem for appearing in matriculation. But firstly you have to qualify the 9th class with minimum qualifying marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?