3rd January 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in JEE Mains if qualified 12th Improvement exam at Mumbai?

Sir,
i'm 12th passed at Mumbai but i have not given jee-mains.
i have given 12th std. return class improvement of 12th
I was failed in 12th from up board......
so, i'm appear in Jee-mains? yes or no?
With Regards-
Omprakash pal

4th January 2015, 09:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in JEE Mains if qualified 12th Improvement exam at Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
i'm 12th passed at Mumbai but i have not given jee-mains.
i have given 12th std. return class improvement of 12th
I was failed in 12th from up board......
so, i'm appear in Jee-mains? yes or no?
With Regards-
Omprakash pal
Yes, you can appear for JEE mains exam. Eligibility criteria for JEE mains is given below.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for IIT-JEE exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

I have attached the syllabus for JEE mains exam so you should prepare on it.
Attached Files
File Type: txt SYLLABUS IIT JEE Exam.txt(1.4 KB, 52 views)
4th January 2015, 10:16 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in JEE Mains if qualified 12th Improvement exam at Mumbai?

Yes, you can appear for JEE main exam, If you have completed your 12th standard. And following is the eligibility criteria to appear for JEE Main exam.

Eligibility:-
1. Candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, compulsorily.
2. Candidates must have studied any one of the subjects as optional subjects – Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology and Bio-technology.
3. Candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in total in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.

How To Apply:-
You should apply for JEE Main exam through online, by visiting the following link
http://jeemain.nic.in/
4th January 2015, 11:12 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can appear in JEE Main examination only if you had appeared in 12th standard board examinations. Candidates who have completed 12th standard are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination. But, you can get seat through JEE Mains only if you have qualified 12th board examinations. If you have failed in 12th board examinations, you cannot appear in JEE Advanced examination. So, you can appear in JEE Main examination only if you have passed 12th standard from a recognised board.
15th April 2015, 11:26 PM
nayand1234

You can give the JEE exam twice in total.

Thus you have an opportunity to give the exam again and
try to score good marks this time.
The eligiblity criteria is that you must pass the 12th standard board exam with a minimum of 45% and in all the subjects I.e PCM you must have more than 40 marks each.
3rd April 2016, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply jee main for 3rd time after completed my 12th in third attempt?
12th September 2019, 06:25 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility for JEE exam
1) score 50% in 12 standard with physics,maths and chemistry and england as compulsory subjects
2) your age should be between 17 -25
3) you should be a citizen of India
There is 5% relaxation for the reserved category
Yes ,if you fulfill all the above criteria you will be eligible for the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?