14th February 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i join 12th class under NIOS board after passing Diploma from Singapore?

I have pass higher diploma from Singapore. Now i want to join 12th class under NIOS board in India. So kindly tell me if i can do so or not? Reply at the earliest.

Related Questions:

14th February 2016, 08:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join 12th class under NIOS board after passing Diploma from Singapore?

If you want to pursue intermediate even after Diploma from NIOS board then, you are eligible. It has also same value as other boards.

14th February 2016, 10:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join 12th class under NIOS board after passing Diploma from Singapore?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue class 12 from NIOS is that the candidate must have passed class 10 examination from a recognized board of education in India.

If you have passed class 10 examination in India from a recognized board, then you are eligible to pursue class 12 from NIOS.

15th February 2016, 11:53 AM
rituja mukherjee

You can definitely join NIOS. The basic age bar set by NIOS for joining Higher Secondary is 15 yrs. Any candidate of 15 yrs and above can join NIOS. Admission once registered will be valid for 5 yrs. The admission process of registration is 100% online, and you can do so by opening up their official website. Special concession is given to female /SC/ST/Physically Challenged students.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?