17th March 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for class V to VIII or IX to XII class teaching jobs?

I have completed my masters with 60% marks and soon to pursue B.Ed. I don’t have 50% in my graduation. Will I be able to apply for class V to VIII or IX to XII?

17th March 2017, 08:06 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Can I apply for class V to VIII or IX to XII class teaching jobs?

See mostly good schools now a days do not take teachers without B.ed but there is no harm in trying. You may try in new schools coming up in your city/town they will need staffs urgently to start and you might get a job. But, as per your qualification you will get primary sections only.
17th March 2017, 09:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you are going to pursue B.Ed degree course, you can definitely apply for teaching job in the School.
Since you have scored 60% of marks in Masters degree course, you are eligible to apply for B.Ed course based on your Masters degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree or Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the B.Ed course.
18th March 2017, 01:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my masters with 60% marks and soon to pursue B.Ed. I don’t have 50% in my graduation. Will I be able to apply for class V to VIII or IX to XII?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for teaching jobs in private schools after completion of Master’s Degree. There are many private schools which recruit teachers on the basis of post graduation. The B.Ed qualification is much needed for teaching profession. So you can study the B.Ed, if you want to pursue your career in teaching profession. After some experience you can move to reputed schools for higher salaries. The teaching profession is one of the highly respectable professions in India. You can also apply for government schools after completion of B.Ed qualification. So the scope for the post graduates in the teaching profession is high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?