17th March 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get my son admission in Kolkata after transfer from Odisha?

My son is 4 years plus, he his reading in medical English medium school in Odisha. Now I am transferred from Odisha to Kolkata. I want to join here please tell me. Procedure detail.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a CBSE candidate can get admission in any Government college to study MBBS/BDS through state reservation quota?
  2. Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE at Uttar Pradesh after studying 9th from CBSE Odhisha state? Is permission required from CBSE Odhisha for transfer to CBSE Uttar Pradesh?
  4. How can I get my son's admission in nursery 2017-18 session at St. Xavier School Kolkata?
  5. How to take admission in class one of St Xaviers School, Kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers School, Kolkata? Where to get the admission form?
  7. Eligibility and procedure of admission in Class 1 at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  8. Details about SA2 exam of English CBSE?
  9. Procedure to transfer 3rd standard student to another school?
  10. Can my son apply for 85% Odisha state quota if he qualifies NEET exam?
  11. Eligibility criteria to take admission in LKG at Apeejay School, Kolkata? When the admission form will be out?
  12. Which college can I take for admission in government college of Odisha? My Odisha Stat Rank is 16099 in general
  13. Is it good for my son to transfer him from CBSE board to Kerala syllabu?
  14. When to get the admission in St.Xaviers School in Kolkata?
  15. Admission in Nursery at St. Xavier's, Kolkata? When the admission opens?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers' School, Kolkata to enroll in 1st standard?
  17. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?
18th March 2017, 12:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my son admission in Kolkata after transfer from Odisha?

Since you are getting transferred to Kolkata, you can get your ward admitted in any respective School.
Most of the Schools will allow the admission in the middle of the session if you can provide them the transfer certificates. You must need a migration certificate also at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?