15th June 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between CBSE and NIOS?

What is the difference between CBSE and NIOS?

21st June 2015, 05:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between CBSE and NIOS?

Difference between CBSE and NIOS:

CBSE is a regular board and the students enrolled in this board has to attend classes at school. The main purpose of bringing this board into existence was to bring all schools and Colleges across India under one board, so that every student has the same knowledge at a certain level. The CBSE syllabus is well designed and keeps the students up to date by constantly revising the syllabus. The syllabus is however designed by NCERT in view of updating the latest trend in education.

NIOS on the other hand has now been one of the most prominent board in India. The board has to be approved and founded by Ministry of Human Resource and Development. It gives the freedom to students to study from home. The syllabus of NIOS is also designed by NCERT, which makes the syllabus of NIOS also equivalent to CBSE board. NIOS is mostly preferred by students as it gives the freedom to candidates to be able to study from home and is most prominent for those candidates who do prepare for competitive examinations. Even in terms of curriculum it is identical to CBSE.
30th June 2015, 08:42 PM
reconnect

CBSE ( Central Board of secondary Education) is the standard board of India. CBSE is the best board among all the boards. The syllabus of CBSE board is depends upon the national level. In CBSE board the classes are held on the regular basis . Students has to attend the regular classes at school because CBSE is a regular board. The syllabus of CBSE will also helps the students in their future. Whereas NIOS board is the open board the classes are not held on the regular basis. The syllabus of NIOS is similar to CBSE. NIOS board is also a recognized board.
18th March 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I have passed in Chemistry, Computer Science and English and failed in Mathematics and Physics in CBSE Board Can I forward my passed subject marks in NIOS. If yes, then what will be my 12th class marksheet look like???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?