22nd November 2017, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete 4 subjects of SSLC through correspondence?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have completed SSLC in 2012. I failed 4 subjects in 2nd PUC. Now can I complete this subject in correspondence? Please help me, I want complete this year.

22nd November 2017, 09:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete 4 subjects of SSLC through correspondence?

You can opt for NIOS, if you want to complete PUC in distance mode. Open schooling is specifically for those who have left their studies due to some reason.

Hence, just apply for NIOS registration and be prepared for the exams according to the syllabus.
22nd November 2017, 11:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely complete your left over studies of 2012 at this instant through correspondence, there is no problem in it. To do so, you must have to take admission in class 12th in any Open Schooling and then you must have to appear in the examination for all the subjects. You cannot appear in the examination for selective subjects. You have to take admission in class 12th once again and then you can appear in the examination.
23rd November 2017, 04:06 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, definitely you can complete your SSLC qualification through correspondence. In order to complete your SSLC, you must have to take fresh admission into class 12th standard or 2nd PUC in any Open School. You simply can't appear in the only four subjects in which you failed but, have to appear in all the subjects and qualify in it so as qualify class 12th standard/2nd PUC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?