22nd November 2017, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I drop economics subject in 12th grade?

Hi guys, I want to drop economics in 12th grade. Can I do that? Is there any disadvantage? The subjects I am taking are eng,DZO, business math, accounts, commerce and economics. Can I give up/drop economics?

Related Questions:
  1. B.A in economics or B.Sc in Economics after 12th?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in JNU for pursuing BA (Economics)? Is there a UG course on Economics in JNU?
  3. Which subject should I have in my 12th as one of the major subject in order to study Economics at graduate level? -- [New]
  4. B.Com or B.A.(Economics) what should I study after completing 12th Science if interested in Economics?
  5. Which subject is better for graduation after 12th(commerce), Economics or Accountancy?
  6. Can I do B.Com. after 12th with PCM and Economics subject? What is the difference between B.A. in Economics and B.Com.?
  7. Total number of seats for B.Com in IT college, LKO?
  8. Should I take a drop year after 12th or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  10. What should I do to clear the MA Economics entrance exam of DSE? More information about International Relations subject?
  11. Can I do Economics Honours with flying colours while secured 93% aggregate in 12th without Mathematics?
  12. Can I study Economics Honours without Mathematics in 12th standard?
  13. How can I prepare to score good marks in Economics of 12th Board exam?
  14. Am I eligible to take graduation in BA Honors in economics if I have done 12th without commerce?
  15. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for Economics (Hons)?
  16. How to cope up with Maths in Board exam preparation? Which subject is easy to score in ICSE Board exam?
  17. What course should I opt as a career after 12th(Arts)? I have 51% marks in 12th(Arts) with economics as one of the main subject
  18. How to do Hons in Economics or Commerce after passing 12th?
22nd November 2017, 10:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I drop economics subject in 12th grade?

Since, you are now in class 12th, you cannot made any changes in the subject combination at this instant, which you are having from class 11th. Your registration is done and after the registration of your Board examination, you cannot change any subject. So, you have to appear with your current subject combination in the examination.
22nd November 2017, 10:52 PM
ashfaquekhan316

No, I sorry to say that you cannot just drop a subject in your 12th boards, you could have however done it in your 11th grade before your board examination registration.

However, i you want to drop economics, you will have to study from 11th standard as well and then after clearing 11th standard, you can get admission in 12th grade in order to pursue with your studies ahead. Therefore, you will have to study with economics as one of your subject as there is no other option left for you.
23rd November 2017, 03:56 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you can't make any change in your subjects combination after getting promoted to class 12th standard. Since your registration for 12th board examination is already have been done when you were in your class 11th standard, so for now it's not possible to make any change in your subjects combination of your class 12th board examination. However, I would advise you to contact your school principle/class teacher and discuss with him/her regarding the same, hope he/she could help you in this matter if possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?