2nd April 2017, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete by graduation in correspondence after a gap of 20 years?

I have done first year B.Com in 1997 with two subjects not cleared and now want to complete my graduation in correspondence after a gap of 20 years. Is it possible? If yes, then through which university. I live in Belgaum, Karnataka state.

2nd April 2017, 06:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete by graduation in correspondence after a gap of 20 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done first year B.Com in 1997 with two subjects not cleared and now want to complete my graduation in correspondence after a gap of 20 years. Is it possible? If yes, then through which university. I live in Belgaum, Karnataka state.

Yes, you can apply for fresh admission to the graduation in correspondence. But it is not possible to complete the course which you left 20 years back. You can take admission to study a BA or BCom or BBA in correspondence. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 or PUC. There is no age limit to study the graduation through correspondence mode. The course duration will be three years. The courses are available in various universities in India through correspondence mode. You can contact any one of the university or its study centre for taking admission to graduation like BA.
2nd April 2017, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete by graduation in correspondence after a gap of 20 years?

You can take fresh admission in a new degree course in correspondence mode. You can't pursue a course which has been left 20 years back.

Therefore, just apply for admission in a fresh degree course at any recognized distance mode university. There is no age limit for distance mode courses.
26th April 2023, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I passed Bcom last 20years back only 1st year how to complete my education
19th July 2023, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th in the year 2006, want admission in BA degree how do I apply and where
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?