30th May 2016, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I drop the 3rd year of Diploma engineering to choose Teaching career? Can I get admission in B.Sc or B.Ed through correspondence?

I am in second year diploma in mechanical after 10 from cbse. I am not interested in this course, can i drop 3rd year and choose Teaching? I am already a maths Teacher for 8th 9TH and 10TH in a small Cbse school from last 1 year. Can i get admission in B.sc or direct correspondence B.ed. I have talent i need B.ed.

31st May 2016, 06:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I drop the 3rd year of Diploma engineering to choose Teaching career? Can I get admission in B.Sc or B.Ed through correspondence?

Yes, definitely you can drop 3rd year of Diploma Engineering if you are not interested to pursue the course. But, to get admission to study B.Ed course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Ed course.
1st June 2016, 12:18 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I drop the 3rd year of Diploma engineering to choose Teaching career? Can I get admission in B.Sc or B.Ed through correspondence?

To get recruitment in government school you need qualification along with talent. So with only diploma degree you are not eligible for recruitment as teacher.

To appear for CTET or TET examination minimum required qualification is bachelor degree and one year B.Ed course.

So, you have to complete your diploma and after that pursue bachelor degree and then purse B.Ed course to appear and qualify for CTET or TET examination for final recruitment.
1st June 2016, 12:55 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get admission to study B.Sc. course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a Government recognised board.

To be eligible to study B.Ed course, you must have obtained Bachelor's degree in B.Com or B.A or B.Sc. from a recognised university.

Since, you have not completed Diploma course and not studied Bachelor's degree course, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Sc. or B.Ed course.
1st June 2016, 04:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in B.Sc course, you will have to have completed your 12th standard from a recognized board with Science stream and in order to get admission in B.Ed course, you will have to have completed your graduation from a recognized university.

Therefore, as of now you ain't eligible for admission in either of the courses. You need to first of all fulfill the eligibility criteria and then get admission in the course you wish to.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?