30th October 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How much portion of NCERT does RS Agarwal covers?

If. I do only the examples from rs aggarwal how much would it cover of ncert ,because thats what I have been doing through out the year and from where can I aak my doubts of ncert questions

21st November 2014, 04:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much portion of NCERT does RS Agarwal covers?

The entire syllabus as prescribed in the NCERT book is covered by RS Agarwal. However, if you want to know that how many problems of RS Agarwal match with that of NCERT, then it can be said that it is around 80 percent. Again, among that 80 percent all are not present in the examples. Hence you need to do both examples and exercise problems to complete that 80 percent. It is better to go for NCERT book after you learn the concepts and go through the examples of RS Agarwal.

You must solve every problem given in the NCERT book as the mathematics question of board consists of questions only from the NCERT book. You can ask doubts concerning NCERT to your teacher or can also refer the solution book of NCERT which can be availed here if you are of 12th standard, otherwise just go for the one of your standard in the search bar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?