14th February 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any government medical college being from a poor family?

I want to become a doctor, but I am very poor. We have no money, but my passion is to become a doctor. I can't join any other class about MBBS or NEET. Can you help me please. Can I get admission for MBBS in any government college. Please help me thank you Priti Doifode. Mobile no 7057170344

14th February 2017, 09:07 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any government medical college being from a poor family?

For getting admission in good government MBBS college you need to score too good score in NEET entrance examination.

The fee of MBBS course in reputed government college is too low as comparison to private medical college.

As you say you belong to poor family so that if you have good rank in NEET entrance examination then you are eligible to get admission in any government medical college being from a poor family other wise not.
14th February 2017, 09:24 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in any government medical college being from a poor family?

--- You should study with full dedication to score good rank in AIPMT entrance exam.

--- If you score good enough to enroll your admission in government institute like AIIMS, then all of your problem got solved.

--- Because the fee of MBBS in AIIMS Delhi is very less.

--- You can also apply for study loan (If required)
15th February 2017, 02:03 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

If you are passionate for the studies, no one ca stop you from that.

There are various scholarships for which you can apply and get if you are good at studies.

If you belong from any reserve category and have a valid caste certificate then the entire medical education of yours will be free of cost and the government will bear the expanses.
15th February 2017, 10:16 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and to get the admission in course the candidates have only two option

1. To qualify in NEET examination

2. AIIMS MBSS entrance examination.

Only after qualifying in these examination you are eligible to get admission in MBBS course. So, if you are not eligible to join the coaching institute for preparation you can prepare for examination by self study with the help of NCERT books and objective books of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
15th February 2017, 11:31 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

The candidate must have passed 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum marks of 60% for general and OBC candidates and 55% for SC/ST candidates from the recognized board.
The candidate also has to pass the NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) to get admission into MBBS. As you are from poor family then you have to work hard so that you can be rewarded with scholarship from the government and can pursue your MBBS from the government college. You can take loan also from the bank or from the minority division of central government which provide scholarship as well as education loan you have to repay the loan only when you get the job and not before.
15th February 2017, 12:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get admission for the course of MBBS in any reputed Government College being from a poor background. For that, you must have to score well in the Entrance examination.
So, prepare well in the Entrance examination and with the merit marks, you can get admission in a reputed Government College to pursue MBBS course. Government also provide Scholarships to poor candidates in order to succeed in the upcoming life.
15th February 2017, 01:23 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a doctor, but I am very poor. We have no money, but my passion is to become a doctor. I can't join any other class about MBBS or NEET. Can you help me please. Can I get admission for MBBS in any government college. Please help me thank you Priti Doifode. Mobile no 7057170344
Being from poor family for any meritorious student who aspire to go for higher education has always been challenging. There are various scholarships like post matric and all are available where you can apply if you got good grades.
So many institutions are also providing student loan for relevant course.
15th February 2017, 04:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get the admission in MBBS course in government colleges but only after qualifying NEET examination.

NEET examination is conducted by CBSE and is a single examination for admission of candidates in MBBS/BDS course in government or private colleges.

So, you have to prepare for examination as according to syllabus of examination for admission. There is no other possibility for admission of poor candidates unless you qualify in examination.
15th February 2017, 04:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

First of all don't get dishearten because if you will get dishearten then definitely you will lose the interest in your dream. Now a days there are many NGOs, firms, government colleges which provide free of cost training to the poor students who are good at studies. Personally I would like to suggest you to start your preparation on your own and take help from your school teachers if you cannot afford the coaching institute, practice previous year question papers and trying to cross the cut off of previous year question papers.
I hope you have listen the name of AIIMS Delhi, JIPMER etc. These are the colleges where the fee structure is nearly about 5 to 6000 per annum so you can join these colleges but for that you have to work really very hard to crack the entrance exam.
15th February 2017, 06:11 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Yes you can certainly get admission in MBBS degree course in any government medical college of India by qualify NEET.

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and same is held by CBSE once every year for admission of deserving candidates in any medical college of India for their MBBS degree course.

As you are concerned about getting money for pursuing same degree then I would like to let you know that the fee of government medical college is not high. Apart from this if you get admission in MBBS through NEET you can easily get loan sanctioned from banks.

Further to qualify the same examination there is no necessity of joining any big coaching institution and you can clear the same through your self study also. But for that you will have to plan your preparation very well which should start by remembering of whole syllabus of NCERT textbooks and solving of past year question papers.

For more details about NEET you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
15th February 2017, 07:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

As per your query the government colleges are made for the poor students only who are good at studies but cannot afford to study on the basis of money. To get admission in government college of your interest such as you are interested to study MBBS so you have to work hard and you have to appear in the entrance exam such as NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER etc.
If you will qualify the entrance exam that Bass is on your ranked you will be given the government college.
15th February 2017, 07:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in a government medical college with the help if good performance in board exams and entrance exam like NEET. There is no other way, if you belong to a poor family.

Hence, you should only concentrate on studies related to entrance exam for MBBS admission as well as your board exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?