17th August 2012, 03:11 PM
sudhir5july

How to get admission in any reputed college? My left eyesight is very poor

i am an iit aspirant and preparing for it.
Prepation is going good...
But there is a problem with me..my left eyesight is very poor..it is 1/12
i showed it to many reputed doctors bt they were of no use...
I fear that i may nt get admission in any reputed engg. College due to medical reason for btech..pls guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may i get admission in Biotechnology course offered by any reputed college of north India?
  3. How to get admission in reputed college after securing 49.75 in PCB?
  4. How to do FE from reputed college?
  5. After 12th how can i get admission for Biotechnology in Punjab? How to apply for admission in a good reputed college?
  6. What are the chances of getting admission in reputed aided colleges?
  7. Can I pursue MBA course being a candidate working as Software Engineer for 4 years? Is this a good approach of taking coaching for CAT Exam for 1 year to get admission for MBA in reputed college?
  8. How to should I prepare for GATE in order to secure a place in IIT? Which books to refer? Best M.Tech course in mechanical stream?
  9. Is it necessary to have a eyesight of 6/6 to get admission in Pilot Institute
  10. How a poor person can get admission in MBBS course?
  11. How to get admission in reputed engineering college in UP after scoring 63.80% in PCM and failing in UPSEE?
  12. Can I get admission in reputed college after scoring 58% in B.Com final year and 49%
  13. Is it possible to get admission in reputed college through AIEEE marks(50)?
  14. Scope of B.Sc Physical Science(General) after 12th standard? -- [New]
  15. From where to do training and what are their criteria? Reputed training institutes in Lucknow?
  16. Can I get admission in any reputed college after scoring 52 marks in JEE mains?
  17. Which colleges are suitable for my rank in AIEEE? I have scored 310547 rank
  18. Will I get admission in reputed college after scoring 60-70 percentile in CAT exam?
15th August 2013, 11:24 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: How to get admission in any reputed college? My left eyesight is very poor

No friend it is not at all a matter your eye sight will not be a problem definitely you will be eligible if you meet all other qualification.
If you want to apply for the Defence then you will face the problem during medical test.
So, don't worry be brave and prepare for the IIT exam and get selected into IIT.
Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?