14th February 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for exams, if only one month left?

Actually, I studied in the day so much but i did not get marks as much I am want so after thinking I conclude that my way study is wrong and I have only a month. So, what could I have to do now?

14th February 2017, 09:47 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for exams, if only one month left?

--- You have to plan for your study schedule.

--- Be regular in study and follow your designed plan.

--- Try to solve previous years exam papers as much as you can.

--- Make short note for revision before exam.

--- Take care of your health also.
15th February 2017, 02:43 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The strategy is wholly up to you but I would like to put a few points from my side :

* Shortlist your weaknesses.

* Work on your weakness first.

* Try to learn comprehensively, not objectively.

* Refer to the question papers to know the pattern of the questions

* Study as much as you can.
15th February 2017, 10:38 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

If you have not studied as for preparation point of view earlier then you cannot do anything extra in just one month.

So, to take the best advantage of last one month of examination you can just try to solve the previous year paper of examination for which you are appearing and revise the basic concept of paper.

If you will be able to do that there is more chance of passing in the examination ( board, university or class ).
15th February 2017, 11:26 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

You have to study with high level of concentration and with focus. Whatever you study do it with concentration and focus. As there is only 1 month left and there is not so much of time to study the whole syllabus in this situation i will suggest you to solve the test papers and previous year question papers and your board's question bank. This will help you a lot and you will gain the knowledge that what kind of questions can come in the examination. Do check your notes also and focus on that question which teachers mark as important.
Best of luck.
15th February 2017, 12:24 PM
AshitaBanerjee

I am giving you some tips to study smart in a month:

~ use a planner. This helps you to know how much and what to study within a fixed period.

~use a table chair and not bed because you may fall asleep

~while you study always highlight/circle/underline the key words,this help you to keep that in mind.

~ make a summary of all you chapters(very important). Read that before you begin

~ always close the door and start reading loudly this helps a lot to remember.

~eat healthy food in breakfast before you start and include almonds in your diet it helps memorizing better.

~ always do a revision a day before exam.

~get proper sleep.
15th February 2017, 12:31 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually, I studied in the day so much but i did not get marks as much I am want so after thinking I conclude that my way study is wrong and I have only a month. So, what could I have to do now?
In order to prepare for the examination in just one month, first of all you have to prepare a timetable. You have to allocate time for each subject. You can allocate more time for the tough subjects. Understand the syllabus first; you have to break the whole syllabus into small parts for reading purpose. You can use the previous year question papers for important questions. You can start with easy subjects; if you complete easy subjects then you can gain some confidence to study other subjects also. Make a plan and set daily targets. You should avoid distractions like Mobile Phones, TV, Computers etc. You should focus on your studies. You can practice more mock tests. You can also do revision after completing all the subjects.
15th February 2017, 02:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

First of all I must say that you have no more time left to prepare. But, still you have a month, so you have to work damn hard if you really want to qualify in the examination. Increase the time of your studies, take some help of your elders or teachers or your friends who are good in studies. You can start group studies or you can prepare alone. You have to focus more on the weaker subjects and have to understand then well.

With your studies make sure that you eat and sleep well otherwise you won't be able to concentrate on your studies. So, it all depends on your hard work, if you really give more time on your studies then preparing in 30 days will not be that much difficult for you.

Best of luck.
15th February 2017, 02:53 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you are preparing for board exams then follow some basic rules which i have given below.
1). Keep the concepts clear.
2). Have overall command of any subjects.
3). Try to deal answers in your own words.
4). Give answers in point wise and depicts some picture or diagram properly.
5). Solve previous year Question papers it will give you some idea about the pattern of questions.
15th February 2017, 03:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

One month is very less time to complete syllabus of all subjects of board examination. What you can do is to prepare last ten years papers of board examination. If you will go for completion of whole subjects syllabus then you will fail to do so.

Make a daily routine of 10-12 hours of study for next 30 days. Take one question paper of any subject, solve it with help of book. You should read chapter and that topic in brief so that you can attempt this question in board exam if asked. In similar manner, complete all question papers.

Do weekend revision of whatever you have read. In last one week, solve sample paper of different subject, you will be able to solve most of the questions as majority are repeated in direct or indirect way.
15th February 2017, 04:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

These are the tips which you can follow:

Firstly you must have faith on yourself that you can achieve anything which you want.

You must read those notes which are provided to you by your teachers.

Practice previous year question papers as much as you can.

Now don't go for new things and new concepts because it will create confusion in your mind.

This is the time to strengthen your weaknesses.

Practice questions of the sample question papers.
15th February 2017, 05:07 PM
mrdangerous
Member+

-First of all you need to make a timetable for every subject.
-Follow the time table seriously.
-Give equal time for every subject.
-Complete your syllabus as soon as it possible.
-After the completion of your syllabus you must need solve previous year question papers.

These points definitely help you to complete your syllabus within one month and to get good marks in your exams.
15th February 2017, 06:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Within one month you can prepare a lot if your determination in strong. These are the tips which you can follow in order to perform well in your board exams:

keep trust.

Read your books thoroughly and have memorizing tips.

Prepare yourself for the exams from the core of your heart.

The things which you feel difficult don't go for them.

This is the time to spend question practicing in the areas of your strengths not weaknesses.

Practice mock test and as well as previous year question papers.

Discuss with your friends in your school and your brother and sister in your home.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?