8th January 2023, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to cbse school if I am at present in a state board school in class 9th?

Respected mam/sir, Can I get admission to cbse school if I am at present in a state board school in class 9th and wish to get admission to the same class in cbse school and repeat my 9th class as I am very willing to do so I think it will provide me better education I am trying very hard to get admission in 9th class in cbse affiliated school I have enquired in some schools but they all are saying that we don't know is it possible or not to re-admit the student to the same class and that too from state board can you please help me about it I know this is late but please consider my request as I eagerly want to study what I want to and capable of covering the syllabus at time. I know that rules are important and they are for betterment of student only but if a student is capable and it's his own choice to do so for getting better education as he wants then what can is the problem.
Please help me out I willingly want to do it.

15th January 2023, 01:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to cbse school if I am at present in a state board school in class 9th?

You are eligible to get admission in std 9th in cbse board.

Candidates passed from state board are eligible to get admission in CBSE board. So, if you want to get the admission then can apply for admission in the respective school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?