15th July 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks asked for getting admission in 11th in Shikshayatan school for arts?

What is the cut off marks asked for getting admission in 11th in Shikshayatan school for arts? Can someone please let me know if I can apply for it or not? What should be the preparation which I need to follow? Please give me the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  2. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  3. When will the admission for 11th class gets open?
  4. How can a student join Sir J.J. school of arts after passing 12th? When its exam is conducted and what all things are asked?
  5. Minimum CGPA for Arts Stream in Government School Delhi
  6. What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  8. List of best schools to get admission in Udaipur, Rajasthan for doing Arts course?
  9. What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?
  10. Sample papers and tips to prepare for J.J. Arts college aptitude test for admission in Applied Arts/Commercial Arts -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  12. Details about B.Ed course at Shikshayatan College? Date of sale of forms and admission procedure?
  13. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  14. Colleges in India where I can get admission in arts stream after completing 10th from Delhi private school in Dubai?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th standard?
  16. Is it possible to take admission in another school or college after passing 11th from ICSE school?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  18. How can a student join Sir J.J. school of arts after passing 12th from science stream?
15th July 2015, 02:11 AM
Swetanandrocks
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the cut off marks asked for getting admission in 11th in Shikshayatan school for arts?

The minimum marks required to get admission in 11th class in Shikshayatan school of Arts is that the candidate should have scored a minimum of 75% of marks in 10th standard.

There is no such special preparation required, but still you should be well aquainted with 10th syllabus as you would have to sit for exam conducted by the prospective school in order to get admission in class 11, according to the rules.
15th July 2015, 02:17 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off marks asked for getting admission in 11th in Shikshayatan school for arts?

Candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks to be eligible for admission, but however, according the competition level, admission to candidate is quite possible only if the candidate scores above 80-85% marks.

There is no special preparation required for getting admission, you just have to clear the entrance exam so conducted by the school based on the syllabus of 9th-10th class itself.
15th July 2015, 05:22 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Your admission will be based on the marks that you have obtained in your Class 10 Board Examinations.
You must have around 70% marks to get admission in Shikshayatan school for Arts in Class 11.
If you have more than 70% marks you can apply for the Arts.
No other preparation is required as there is no Examination or Interview that you must face in order to get admission in Class 11.
12th May 2016, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

I got 77.28% in wbbse exam. I want to take commerce in shiksha yatan school.so can I get it? I got 67 in math and I want to take pure math. Is it possible?
11th February 2017, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks for getting admission in 11th in Shree shikshayatan school for science?
13th April 2017, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks required to get admission in 11th class in shikshayatan school in commerce
19th December 2017, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in class 11th in shri shikshayatan school for commerce stream. So I want to know the cut off for that ?
7th May 2020, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks of board results required for admission in class 11 science stream Shri Shikshayatan school??
25th December 2021, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS SRI SHIKSHAYATAN SCHOOL ASK FOR CLASS 11 ADMISSION TO SCIENCE WITH MATHEMATICS STUDENTS ?
15th January 2023, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks asked for getting admission in 11th in Shikshayatan school for arts? http://entrance-exam.net/forum/schooling/what-cut-off-marks-asked-getting-admission-11th-shikshayatan-school-science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?