27th January 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for change of school and state after registration in 9th class with CBSE board?

Sir/Mam, I have registered with CBSE for class 9 in a school of Gujarat region. Can I change my school for class 10 in different school in Delhi? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thanks!

29th January 2017, 11:21 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for change of school and state after registration in 9th class with CBSE board?

Yes, you are eligible to do so.
The very first step is that you have to go directly to the board and write a letter of your matter.
Collect mark sheet of class 9 from your school, then apply for transfer certificate(T.C) and then collect it from your school.
You also have to collect your character certificate.
You will also need a certificate of migration and affidavit for further procedure.
29th January 2017, 08:50 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for change of school and state after registration in 9th class with CBSE board?

--- Yes, you can change school after any standard.

--- You will need some documents for admission in new school.

--- Documents required for admission in new school are-

-- Birth certificate
-- Migration Certificate
-- Mark sheet of 9th standard

--- You should prepare with full dedications in 9th standard because you should not have any backlog to get admission in next standard.
27th July 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 1 and now I want to change school in 2 because my mother is not well and my school is in 5km.and I want to join which is above 1/2 km.But school said that go to board office and change registration then...
30th July 2017, 09:50 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can easily switch from one school to another in class 10th.
You have to follow the admission procedure of that school in which you want to take admission.

You can change the school but make sure that board should be same. Because you can not change the board you have to study class 10th with the same board .

You will require following documents at the time of admission-
Mark sheet to class 9th.
Transfer certificate.
Migration certificate.etc.
7th November 2017, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of class 9th in UK board I have passed class 8 from Cbse school my father did my admission in Hindi medium school and now he say no solution I want get admission in cbse in class 10 please help me give a solution
14th November 2017, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Can we change school in class 10 ( same State) after registration with CBSC board in class 9. Please tell me what is procedure and duration required for the same.
26th February 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

How I can write an application to CBSE authority to allow for change of school after passing 9th class? What is the procedure followed to change school after completion of 9th class in CBSE board? Can you please give me the information on this?

Thanks
27th July 2018, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Is migration certificate necessary for joining l Pu state after cbse xth std within the same state
24th October 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Which name will be printed in high school certificate of ninth class registration or of tenth class registration ?
24th March 2019, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam My name is Areen and student of class 9th I want to change school in 10th. Board of those schools are same. Now which documents and cirtificate I need to change school. Please Guide me.
Thanks
Waiting for your response
16th November 2019, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

My daughter was in CBSC in 9th.she was registered there. Now she is in 9th Gujarat board. But due to transfer she want to go in CBSC board in again. Is it possible?
6th January 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

After class ninth how to get migration certificate? We can get migration certificate from which office Delhi or Panchkula?
6th February 2020, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change school in the same state after passing eleventh standard under c.b.s.e.regulations.
19th April 2020, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 9th in ICSE school but I don't want to live in hostel .l want to get admission in my previous school but sir that school is CBSE
22nd April 2020, 06:22 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Simply if you are intrested to study in your previous school which is CBSE,submit the migration certificate if your 8th standard board is different.

--If 8th standard board is same as CBSE then you are eligible to join 9th standard CBSE school without submit the Migration certifcate
18th June 2020, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam , my daughter was studying her class 9th at kochi, but now she moved her class 10th to another school at alapuzha.. the details of the parents were clear in tc and registration card.. but there was a slight change in the name of one parent in 9th marksheet.. is there any problem in the change of name in marksheet...pls do help me..
9th July 2020, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change of board from CBSE to tamil Nadu state board after detained in class IX
9th October 2021, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam.

In pandemic years of Corona Myself Akshay Anand Maski. Get switched from Maharashtra to Karnataka... But my daughter is still yet Maharashtra in 7th class of state board.
How can I take admission in Karnataka...here the challenge of local language...she does'nt no karanataka local language word of Kannada subject. Please help me...
20th November 2021, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in class 9th in bseb board but i interested in cbse scool in class10
it is possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?