5th December 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in CBSE School as a regular student if failed in PCM?

Sir,
I want to know one thing that is, I got failed in 12th, in 3 subjects which are PCM. Can I get admission as a regular student in another school of CBSE Board? Please reply quickly.

6th December 2015, 05:08 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in CBSE School as a regular student if failed in PCM?

If you are failed in PCM, you can get admission in another CBSE school but in same standard. You have to first pass all your previous papers, then only you can get admission in next standard.
You have to submit your School Leaving Certificate, Character Certificate, previous class marks sheet and Date of Birth certificate in order to get admission in another school. Candidate also have to pass admission test conducted by school.
6th December 2015, 08:40 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in CBSE School as a regular student if failed in PCM?

No, you cannot avail admission again as a regular student.

The candidate who has failed in class 12 are cannot avail admission again as a regular student to pursue class 12.

The candidate can appear for class 12 examination again, but comes under private candidate. Moreover, one will come under private candidate rather than regular candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?