9th July 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission again in Punjab School education board if I have failed in 12th before?

Sir/Mam,

I failed in 10+2 exam CBSE. Now I want take admission again in 10+2 in any school recognised with Punjab school education board. Can I do it or otherwise? Please tell me all procedure? I require this information to move forward now. So, please help!

Related Questions:
  1. Is my future safe in Punjab School Education Board? Shall I be able to become a Doctor or an Engineer?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship from Punjab School education board?
  3. Solved and unsolved question papers of Punjab School Education Board
  4. Can I apply for Punjab PMT if done +2 from HP Board of School Education?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  6. Can I get admission in DU after getting 78% from Punjab School Education Board?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  8. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 12th exam from Punjab Education Board
  9. Principal is not allowing for readmission in class 12th CBSE board school?
  10. What should I do if I have failed Maths subject in 12th CBSE board?
  11. Possibility to get readmission if failed in 12th CBSE last year?
  12. Possibility to study 12th CBSE from any Private School if failed in 12th ISC?
  13. Procedure to get admission in 12th Science of Open School for disqualified candidate from Maharashtra State Board? List of Open Schools in Mumbai?
  14. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I appear in CLAT if reappearing in 12th from Open School?
  16. Can I get admission to study MBBS through Punjab state quota if studying in CISCE Board?
  17. Can I repeat 12th class AP state board even if I failed in a subject?
  18. Eligibility of changing board from CBSE to another after getting failed in 12th class? Eligibility for JEE mains after the same?
10th July 2015, 10:42 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission again in Punjab School education board if I have failed in 12th before?

You can't take admission in Punjab School Education Board after failing in 12th CBSE. If you want to complete your 12th class can take admission in any CBSE affiliated school and appear for 12th class again.

Just visit the admission cell of the school and ask for admission form, fill out the examination form and attach the application to the principle mentioning your failed status of 12th class. Just submit it to the admission cell and they will provide you further instructions.
They may ask you for admission exam, so be prepared for that.
10th July 2015, 11:59 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I take admission again in Punjab School education board if I have failed in 12th before?

Yes, you can take admission in Punjab School education board. Since you could not pass in the ICSE board examination, your course there gets automatically nullified unless you take a readmission in class 12 in the same board. I guess you are definitely not taking that step. So go ahead and take admission in Punjab state level board. But remember that you need to take admission from class 11 in Punjab state level board. Otherwise you will not be able to sit for the finsl board examination. Also hurry up, because admissions are mostly over in a lot of schools. The last procedures of admission will be completed by the month of August. If you miss that dealine also then you will lose one year doing absolutely nothing.
28th May 2017, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I got 78% marks in 12th class from pseb I am not satisfy. Please tell me how I can take admission in any pseb school.
15th June 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a failed student in 12th class from CBSE now I wants to change my board and stream please guide me
20th July 2019, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir i failed in 12th cbse with 3 compartments.. Now I am in trouble what to do. How can i complete my 12.. And what is the procedure please guide me sir
6th August 2019, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I take readmission in 11th in case after passing 11th in pse board
29th August 2019, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Which documents require to get admission in 12
2nd July 2021, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can a student take admission in class 2 in pseb govt school after she failed in 2 in 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?