17th April 2016, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Christ University with 70% in 12th NIOS?

Sir,
I have done 12th from NIOS Board and I have secured 70% marks. I want to get admission in Christ University. Kindly let me know can I get admission or not?

Related Questions:
18th April 2016, 04:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Christ University with 70% in 12th NIOS?

Christ university offers following academics:

* Faculty of engineering

* Commerce management

* Humanities and social sciences

* Institute of management

* School of law

* Sciences

As you have not mentioned for which course you are applying, we cannot provide the exact information on the same.
18th April 2016, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It will depend the cut off marks for admission in various courses. NIOS is definitely accepted by most of the universities. Just apply for admission when notification is out.

70% marks is a bit low in recent times because cut off marks mostly goes very high in top colleges and universities. You can apply for admission and hope for the best.
18th April 2016, 08:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You are surely eligible for admission in Christ University after having completed your 12th from NIOS with 70% marks, but that doesn't mean that you will definitely get admission as the competition level changes each year and there is no fixed cut-off marks.

Therefore, I would suggest you to try for admission but also do keep your options open elsewhere as if not here, then you might get admission somewhere else.
19th April 2016, 10:53 PM
IQ14

Admission in Chirst University is done on the basis of merit. As you have scored good marks in class 12th so, it may be possible that you can get admission but it is not sure that you will definitely get the admission because of the tough competition.
Your admission is totally depends upon the cut off marks. NIOS is highly recognized board of India. NIOS will never be a problem for you. It is highly recognized and valuable board of India.
24th June 2016, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir.
I would be giving my std 12 board exams from the Nios board, after going through the article my question is does the board matters while getting admission into a college or it is our percentage which let us in. There had been many ups and downs thus I am bit worried about my future kindly guide and help me out.

Thank you sir.
Aman Srivastav ( [email protected]) this is email id could you please reply on this so that I know where I am lacking and how should gear up.
19th April 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, What was the cut-off for humanities and social sciences in 2017 for NIOS Passed 12th grade student??
23rd September 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Does christ college bangalore accepts nios students for puc arts
8th June 2021, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir Can I get admission in Christ University with 90% in 12th NIOS?
Course - Commerce management or B.Tech
28th August 2021, 06:49 PM
Singhskomal

NIOS ( National institute of open schooling) is recognised board so you can get admission in any college like christ University but you need to clear their entrance exam to get admission in course which you want to do..
19th October 2021, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 12th from NIOS with 90% Can I get admission on Christ University for BCA? I Have done with Mathematics, Computer science, English, Business study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?