15th June 2017, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in class 8th CBSE school after 7th from Maharashtra board?

I am passed 7th standard from state board of Maharashtra in semi English medium. Now I want to take admission to 8th class in CBSE give me your opinion.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in 8th CBSE board for 7th ICSE candidate?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in 8th CBSE for 14 years old 7th State Board student?
  3. Change of school from state board to CBSE school in Bangalore for 7th class admission
  4. Is it advisable to move from CBSE board to state board after 8th standard?
  5. What is the admission criteria of Sanik School for class 8th?
  6. Where and which coaching should be given to 8th class student?
  7. Possible problems after shifting from CBSE to Maharashtra board?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get the admission for class 8th in Banasthali school?
  9. Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore?
  10. Can we get admission in class 12th Science in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  11. Which is better to study in 11th between CBSE and Maharashtra Board?
  12. Admission in 9th CBSE Board school in Vadodara for Indian student having completed 7th Grade in International School of Zurich, Switzerland?
  13. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  14. Details of admission in 8th standard at any reputed school
  15. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  17. List of CBSE Higher Secondary Boarding schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Hyderabad?
  18. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
15th June 2017, 01:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 8th CBSE school after 7th from Maharashtra board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am passed 7th standard from state board of Maharashtra in semi English medium. Now I want to take admission to 8th class in CBSE give me your opinion.

Yes, you can get admission in Class 8th CBSE School after 7th from Maharashtra Board. You have to produce necessary documents for taking admission in CBSE School. Students after completion of the 7th from Maharashtra Board can apply for 8th admission in CBSE School. You have to submit the Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, Migration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate etc. to get admission in CBSE School. You can contact the CBSE School, you wish to take admission and they will guide you regarding the admission.
15th June 2017, 02:55 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 8th CBSE school after 7th from Maharashtra board?

yes you can get admission in class 8th in CBSE school only if you have passed you class 7th standard from a recognized board.
You can fill admission form for your desired CBSE school and submit duly filled application form along with the required documents such as School leaving certificate, photocopy of marks sheet, date of birth certificate, etc, on or before the last date of submission of application form.
Also you may have to appear in entrance test for admission in a particular school if required.
15th June 2017, 03:42 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Yes, you can get admission in 8th standard in CBSE school after completion of your 7th grade from state board. You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the school and after clearing the examination you will be most eligible to get admission in 8th standard.

However, you can be in state board and have a good career ahead, there is nothing such as good or better board, each of the board is good to study further.
15th June 2017, 11:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in class 8th CBSE school after completion of your 7th standard from Maharashtra board. Admissions in 8th standard CBSE Board are done only if there are vacant seats. You need to obtain Transfer certificate, previous qualifying examination marksheet, etc., from your old school and submit it in new school for getting admission in 8th standard in CBSE Board school.
16th June 2017, 12:48 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get admission in class 8th in any reputed CBSE Board School after the completion of class 7th from Maharashtra Board. You must have to score well in the last examination in your previous School and you must have to qualify in the admission cum entrance examination conducted by the School authorities to get admission in any CBSE Board School.
8th July 2017, 12:36 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes you can get admission in class 8th of CBSE board school.The admission process may vary from school to school.you have to prepare yourself for the test which will be taken by the school at the time of admission.
You can get admission without giving any test it's totally depends upon a schools.

You have to submit the Xerox copy of your 7th standard exam .
You have to submit transfer certificate which you will get from your school by filling a form.
You have to work hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?